Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'News' started by BobTheBuilder., May 25, 2005.

1. Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito Senior Member

i don't get what point you're making, but good, im glad the law deters people from trying to get public assistance.

maybe the population hasn't decreased beacause i'll assume for every 10 they'll throw out another 100 come through the open border anyway. because for some reason ass backward reason the border must stay open...

and to put off the idea that you're somehow proud of being an illegal in America and willing to flaunt it makes you a fucking dumb nigger regardless of what color you are. good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_8v9e70zos
    Peter Steele had it right all along

2. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

Rip. Black no.1 was my favorite. :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  3. UPS!

UPS! Elite Member

Seeing as how my job could never be taken by someone who cant speak English, is uneducated, probably illiterate and cant be done for $5 an hour and I have an insatiable taste for latina pussy and live in a city and State quite far from the border with a small Hispanic population and im somewhat fluent in Spanish.

Nah, not at all brobro.

I have no problems with illegals, mother fuckers know how to fiesta and its always good for a laugh at the river to see them fishing with a bottle and a string or washing their clothes and babies Huckleberry Finn style in the dirty ass water.

Keep bringing me women and people to clean my bathroom
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

This is utter bullshit, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Those guys make about $30,000-$50,000 a year on average $70,000 tops, and that's maxed out rank and time in grade. I know for a fact that corrections officers (prison guards) make $75,000 starting out. I know a "logistics expediter" that makes $55,000, all he does is drive a delivery truck. You obviously don't know shit, so shut your mojado mouth.

5. 100%juice

100%juice Senior Member

I like them. come one, come all..

6. Mike Easley

Mike Easley Member

You know for a fact??:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

7. eviltrailer77

Yeah br0
    Unemployed=cop

8. Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito Senior Member

sorry dude but your fact about corrections officers starting out with 75 grand is wrong by a long shot at least for my city, but that could be the case for where you live. law enforcement salary varies from city to city and so on. corrections officers in my city start between 40 and 45 grand a year.

but you're totally right about border patrol officers definitely not making the most, i dunno where that dude came up with that. i know fucking street patrol cops (officer level) in my city with 15 years on, making over 100 grand after overtime and shit.

9. eviltrailer77

Im in the San Joaquin valley, there are at least 8 prisons within 50 miles of me and those fuckers make obscene money.

All fuckery aside; Farms, dairies and prisons are the biggest industries out here, and I will be the first to admit that the farming would fall apart without the Mexicans to work the fields. There needs to be a major reform in immigration policy, that allows these guys to work those jobs legally.

*Edit: I'm talking about state and federal pound you in the ass prisons, not city or county jails.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  10. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

corrections officers in the NW make between 50-75 starting.
    i looked at it after the military, but not for me.

11. bourgeoisie

bourgeoisie Member

big diff between illegal immigrants and refugee's but I see the point you're making...

12. Nasser

Nasser New Jack

if white people all went back to europe, then i think they'd be in a better position to lecture others on "illegal immigration"

13. ZendaColin

ZendaColin Banned

Although they are white or black,love is color blind. are you Racism?

14. finEyoungCamel!!!

finEyoungCamel!!! Elite Member

15. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Haha.

I might be. I'm not sure.