Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'News' started by BobTheBuilder., May 25, 2005.

1. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

I am not against immigration itself, but I am totally against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. This is a simple problem. No nation on earth allows people to freely range over it's borders. If you get caught in Mexico without the proper immigration papers, you are going to PRISON. There is a 25-mile tourist zone just south of la frontera. If you set one foot outside that zone without a valid, stamped, fee-paid visa, you will be arrested and held as an illegal immigrant into Mexico.

It doesn't make any difference how much money they will work for, or how much taxes they pay, or whether or not the serve in the U.S. military or anything else.

All that matters is that they are violating Federal immigration laws, period. I don't care if they've been here thirty years, all that says to me is that they have been in violation of Federal law for thirty YEARS.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, just like all the other countries of the world belong to the citizens of those countries. WE HAVE RULES ABOUT WHO CAN IMMIGRATE, AND WHEN. If anybody violates our rules, they can be arrested (and SHOULD be arrested) and held in Federal detention until their trial.

Mexican Nationals should stay in Mexico and make Mexico a better place. The United States should NOT allow foreign nationals to populate our southwestern states. California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas are UNITED STATES PROPERTY, and if the government had any sense whatsoever, they would be carefully scrutinizing every single person who lives in a border state, and arresting and deporting anybody who is not a U.S. citizen.

The borders of the United States should be sealed and guarded by the U.S. military. Illegally violating a border of the United States should be a felony carrying at least five years at hard labor, after which the illegal immigrant would be delivered by air to his home country as far from the United States as possible, and he or she should be FOREVER BANNED from ever becoming a resident or citizen of the United States. A second offence should carry a sentence of ten years at hard labor.

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE LAW VIOLATORS IN THIS COUNTRY. In my opinion, the U.S. Border Patrol and the offices of Immigration and Naturalization should be not only protecting our borders, but hunting down and arresting anyone who is already in the country illegally.

The fact that there are so many illegal immigrants already here just tells me how completely FUCKED UP this country already is.

When we wind up having to fight these motherfuckers for control of the southwestern states, you people that support illegal immigration are going to see exactly what they had in mind from the start.

Go ahead---flame away. Illegal immigration is FUCKING WRONG and you know it.

2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

amen brother kabar... glad to see you didnt get washed away.

3. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

i used to own a pair of jenco's that were so baggy that i could smuggle entire familys of mexicans accross the border.

4. yanranimei

yanranimei Banned

Snow Boots and Winter Jackets

If you are shopping at a retail store canada goose jakker, make sure you check your product thoroughly. Look at the quality of the material and whether it will suit your purpose, check for strained stitching or signs of overuse and most importantly, check the size and whether it's comfortable goose canada parka to wear. Although shopping at retail outlets for coats is a more rewarding experience because of your choice to be able to check out your possibly new winter coat, shopping for canada goose parka online has many advantages. Shopping for winter coats online allows you to go through thousands of products easily, compare prices, read reviews about the website and their services and most importantly, get it cheaper. All online websites that sell winter jackets list the size ugg boots sale, material, defects (if any), stock, shipping price and canada goose parka delivery time. Most websites that offer such sales also have a return policy.

5. ..romero..

..romero.. Senior Member

honestly, i can't blame them for coming over here. even if its illegaly. these people live in utter poverty, in a country where their options are limited and in most cases they have no way out of the shit their in, if i lived like that there is no way i WOULDN'T try to jump the fence so to speak.

its every parents job to want to make a better life for their children and themselves, and america is a country where you can make that shit happen. you can go from dirt poor to living relatively comfortably. the quality of life in this country is TEN times better than down there, even the poorest fools here have it relatively good compared to what its like down there. it would be insane not to want to come here.

second point i want to make, whether you like it or not migrant workers are a big part of our economy, they keep costs down. these dudes will work for dirt cheap doing jobs that most americans don't have the heart to do. do you think you can honestly spend all day every day bending over picking fruits in the hot sun in long sleeves? i doubt it. they have programs designed to get americans to do these jobs and guess what? they've failed. most quit the first day. alabama passed a new immigration bill and 11,000 workers ran the state, and now they are finding a hard time getting people to pick crops there, they had to bring in inmates, and inmates don't work nearly as hard. i think people will be quick to change their tune when the prices of produce sky rocket.

building a border fence isn't at all economically sound. it cost money to build and maintain, not to mention patrol. i think the best thing to do as far as border security is put sensors etc. around the perimeter and outposts with border agents however many miles in between to respond. even that is costly, but i understand the national security risk that an unprotected border presents.

idk, maybe im jaded because im around alot of mexicans, but i just don't feel the need to kick them all out. most stick to themselves and don't bother anybody.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  6. smurf me

smurf me Member

Why is all about mexico and hispanics they are not the only immigrants. I don't find it fair how people always find a way of how to get the mexicans out. I mean yeah there is a a lot of them and honestly they should kick out the ones who are just sniffing and shooting up the same shit they did in their country. But if your going to talk about "immigrants" talk about all of them. Asian, african, jappanesse, etc... Its just when I turn on the t.v. and see the news talking about the immigration problem and mexicans it makes the US look bad.
    As for the border problem they should up the surveillance and this is coming from a child of immigrants.

7. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

8. Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito Senior Member

im curious as to which illegals would pay income tax and why. i don't know the ins and outs of illegal immigration and deportation but i would assume being documented on income tax forms could jeopardize your free ride in America.

how about the amount of money spent each year on illegals, or certain programs wanting to grant illegals amnesty from paying a college tuition? or in other words, the tax payer will take up that cost. shit is mind boggling how people can support that, but there are plenty who do.

saying people are racist who are against illegal immigration is pathetic. come up with a new excuse.

9. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

10. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

i have first hand experience working in those fields did that every summer vacation for a week or two with my grandma & grandpa when i was a kid. got paid $5hr picking grapes. no id or social required. everyone that worked in those fields were illegals and lived in small towns close by. it really is hard fucking work. especially when the son is beaming down on you and your feet are being cooked by the sand for hours. your not allowed to sit down or rest if you do they get mad and threaten to fire you. Its like slave work. Its fucked up too because for some of those people that work is all they have. immigration is a bitch but i feel bad for them. A day without a mexican was a good movie

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  11. Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito Senior Member

yeah, it sucks it had to get to that point but in my opinion they are the state doing it right. the state passed the law. it also mirrors the federal law. i don't buy someone saying illegals help our economy, at least not more than they hurt it. illegals cost the country billions of dollars every year. more illegals come through the borders than law abiding ones trying to do it the right way. in other words, our country makes it easier to come in illegally than legally, by a long shot. so that's what needs to be changed, the nightmare process of becoming a legal citizen, while securing the borders.

12. UPS!

UPS! Elite Member

The key to getting illegal immigration to a managable level is easy.

Its not a huge fucking great wall of America or some moat.
    A few easy changes issued today would cut the amount of illegal immigrants in half tommrow.

-No free admission to Hospitals, schools, and no use of 911 services.
    -Target large employers of illegals, I mean its not rocket science to figure out whose hiring Juan and Pedro
    - Bring troops home from overseas in countries that dont fucking need us there, and instead have them on the border, more as a scarecrow with a defined set of rules on how to act/combat illegals.
    -Help Mexico slow its drug war, which wont be stopped as you cant win a war against an inanimate thing.
    -Make all illegals who have children here pay taxes once their child is born here and becomes an automatic citizen -or- and I dont favor this but make legislation that prevents citizenship being granted to babies of illegals.
    -Come up with a more clever work-visa program that allows them to come here and work those jobs that no one else will, keep tabs on them, tax em a percentage and if they behave themselves let them become citizens

It really seems pretty simplitsic to me, doing is however harder than saying.

13. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

you forgot micro-chips so we can track their every movement -jk hahah

14. Mike Easley

Mike Easley Member

I didn't read any of this thread because I can only expect the usual 12 oz buffoonery and sometimes I don't want to deal with yalls dumb ass comments.

however I will say this.

My family is illegal and all yall haters are fucking mad and that shit is funny as a mother fucker. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

15. Mike Easley

Mike Easley Member

I live in Arizona. Some of your 'ideas' are already being tried and already are not working

-Undocumented communities are scared of calling 911 and applying for government assistance because of laws like SB 1070. However the population of undocumented folks has not gone down. It''s not to uncommon to hear someone got deported because they tried to go to the emergency hospital out here. It's also not to uncommon to see Border Patrol inside these hospitals. So this 'idea' is full of bologna.

-Border Patrol is the highest paid position you can receive in the government sector without needing anything more than a High School diploma. Why in the world would troops want to stoop down that low? Besides, Border Patrol spokes people have said this time and time before. They cannot catch every single person out there crossing the border. Instead they implement a tactic called "diversion by death" which means that they would rather funnel people into the most deadlier parts of the border (i.e. the sonoran desert). The idea is that the trip crossing the border will be such a deadly deterrent that people will no longer want to cross. This has not stopped or decreased people crossing the border.

-So many government agents on this side of the border are being paid off by the cartels that it would be a joke to just go up into areas affected most by the drug trade and try any way to 'slow it down'. I think the US government knows by now that if they had any desire to slow things down it would turn into an all out war. And honestly, I don't see your argument here that this would stop undocumented folks migrating across the border. Maybe the idea is that communities would be safer? Truth, however, it would not erase the economic desperate that Mexico and the rest of Latin America has been in since the start of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

-McDonalds for example around my area have been raided because of suspicion of them hiring unemployed workers. Kind of funny though, when they raided the Mcdonalds they couldn't find anyone worth the time to hire! Even with this happening, undocumented peoples population has not gone down.

-50 million documented Americans already don't pay their taxes, what makes you think the government can start tracking down undocumented folks. haha.

-Check points in Latino neighborhoods, raids on workplaces suspected of hiring undocumented folks is an all to common thing. They do these to check peoples expired work visas. Again, the population in undocumented folks has not decreased

You Mad??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: