Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Illegal Immigrant Rights...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Paisa, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Paisa

Paisa New Jack

So i have decided to do my paper on Illegal Immigrant rights for my ethics paper...
    so far i have some things to write about in my paper... it has to be 15 pages long... see if you can add to the list... to help a fellow head out...

1. Xenophobia
    2. Working Conditions
    3. Fair Treatment
    4. Fair Wages

any additional ideas would be greatly appreciated... thank you...

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

Don't forget sex slaves...

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

legal slavery
    the bracero program
    myths
    immigrants outside of the US

4. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

read this book: Crossing Over by this one guy....dont remeber his name thouh

5. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

border security.

big show about it on cnn last night.

6. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

What about the ones getting health care, food, and a place to stay?? Unfortunately, I do understand their reasons for wanting to leave any country. It's too bad these people should have to go through the proper channels to do so. Does anyone have an idea of what it's really like having to go through it? It's got to be a shitty process.

7. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

How about asking "What would happen to an American citizen if he ILLEGALLY entered any other country on earth?" (Including Mexico....)

Answer: PRISON. Guess where all these illegal aliens should be?

An acquaintance foolishly overstayed his visa on vacation in Mexico. Arrested in the airport, held in jail for a month before being charged. Hired a lawyer, who bribed the judge and the government attorney. Total bill: $11,000.

No nation on earth allows people to enter their country without any controls. We are going to REALLY regret this bullshit sometime in the future, you just wait.

8. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

FUCK YEAH KABAR!!!

USA! USA! USA!

dumbass

9. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

the facts:

immigrants+good

illegal immigrants+bad

i was raised in new mexico, i ain't no fucking rascist, and nobody dhould be treated like they are, but the fact is is that word illegal is still present. but just arrest them and send em home till they can hustle a legit way to the states, ya know? don't chingaso there face all up cuz your an asshole. where i come from its the raza huras that are the illest to those guys. sad.......

10. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

11. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

hmm not all illegal immigrants are bad i know quite a few that work hard and take the low paying jobs that no one else wants. the hardest thing is trying to become legal in the US, i agree that having a non-productive immigrant burden in the US is not desireable but it is so hard to become productive and move up in our society if you can't do anything from getting car insurance, or a house or even really exist.

i think there should be a very strict screening process to let people become citizens but that people who can enhance the US as a whole should be allowed a fair chance to become legal.

12. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

they should have 0 rights
    not fair, they dont pay taxes and arent citizens they shouldnt be here..

13. meateater

meateater Member

Australia's full off them!:mad:

14. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

WORD!

this is fucking stupid. if they are illegal then throw them the fuck out. its a very bad thing to say but if you cant speak the language then get out of my country.

15. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i know one who pays taxes (fake SSN) but never gets anything back.

i don't know any who take advantage of health care or any other benefits, they just came here to work and they are not able to do so.

maybe the folks i know are a minority tho.