1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

illegal art

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by fitz, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitz

fitz New Jack

illegal art

Discussion started by fitz - Jan 17, 2002

:D

Somebody back me up here, is there also an element to graffitti that involves it being illegal and finding nice spots and laughing at cops since they have no idea you're not buying spraypaint for you kitchen.
    I see all this legal wall stuff and it's covered in really nice graffitti, but what the hell, are the painters just pussies or do they decide to paint a wall that no one can see but them and the people that go over there stuff the next day. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong or just an adrenalin junky
    :dazed:

fitz - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Sekin

Sekin New Jack

Sekin - Replied Jan 17, 2002

That's cool. But you should post picks if you are creating a thread in the bench.

Sekin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. fitz

fitz New Jack

fitz - Replied Jan 17, 2002

yup

yeah, sorry.
    I was looking at pics and I forgot i was still in the bench when i made the thread, my bad.

4. 5starstyle

5starstyle Guest

5starstyle - Replied Jan 17, 2002

post flicks of illegal art

5. fitz

fitz New Jack

fitz - Replied Jan 17, 2002

i'll work on it

if i could get my mother fucking scanner to work i would, but i think it's beyond repair

6. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

Pinche Hoto - Replied Jan 17, 2002

this thread is quite gay mr. piggy

7. GAMBL-1

GAMBL-1 New Jack

GAMBL-1 - Replied Jan 17, 2002

revoks shit is nice... as is most of the msk shit... and most of it is illegal pieces in high profile spots!

GAMBL-1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu 12oz Senior Member

idonotlikeu - Replied Jan 17, 2002

gay.

idonotlikeu - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.