Illegal aliens

CasperMigo

Is anyone else pissed off about Bush's proposed guestworker policy? I just can't believe that thousands of mexicans cross the border illegally everyday and now were going to grant them citizenship if they have a job. There are estimated to be about 15 million illegal immigrants in this country now costing local, state, and federal governments around 70 billion dollars a year.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We are retardedly tolerant of illegal aliens. If just to reduce the possiblity of some sort of terrorist bullshit being smuggled in, we should definitely get control of the borders.

I also think that we should let more people enter the country legally.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, but if you kicked em all out you'd have alot of dirty toilets and unmade beds in america.

oh, and if you're white........you're an illegal immigrant too

yep!

Shit I'm an illegal Alien and I probably live better then half of you lazy motherfuckers.... WE dont take away jobs is just that you are lazy...... ALL i'm saying is i'm cool with who ever is cool and fuck everyone else...................

Originally posted by CasperMigo

Is anyone else pissed off about Bush's proposed guestworker policy? I just can't believe that thousands of mexicans cross the border illegally everyday and now were going to grant them citizenship if they have a job. There are estimated to be about 15 million illegal immigrants in this country now costing local, state, and federal governments around 70 billion dollars a year.

The numbers are huge, but not that huge. They said it was 8 million illegals estimated.

Well, at least they come over here for jobs. Which helps boost the economy.

the illegal immegrant situation is a double sided blade-they get jobs that no one else wants,such as janitors and wal mart employees.and then there is the other side-the only english most know is "fuck you whiteboy",they have tons of kids they cant support,and some more shit.im not racist or anything,i try not to care.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

fuck you bitches.....

Illegal Alien Rock-which is not to say that I am an illegal alien, but i'm down with them..People like you are the reason why people hate caucasians.

I dont understand the whole " fuck illegal immigrants" view, i live in LA.. if i wasnt for the heavy amount of illegal immigrants working for totally unfare and fucked up wages life here would be pretty difficult.. well not difficult, but these people are just trying to get by and make a living like anyone else, they moved here with a hope of a better economic situation.. which they usually dont get. I dont see the issue, i dont own any land here.. in my opinion we should all get the fuck out and hook some native americans up.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by 160

Ride train work in field, Pick vegtabl and frute. Then you see. So hard.

werd!

yeah.. we're running out of jobs - outsourcing and bringing in aliens is a great way to hurt our middle and lower class workers even more

thanks bush!!

or maybe its because immigrants will work for less than $10 an hour whereas lots of americans arent down with that..

BORDER PATROL

The numbers are huge, but not that huge. They said it was 8 million illegals estimated.

How does it help the economy when these bastards send their money to Mexico instead of spending it here.

we did kinda steal this land.everybody bitches about the holocaust and how the jews should still be getting money,but the indians really havent gotten shit,and they have suffered for a lot longer.

Are you retarded? Did you kill any indians? I didn't so why should my tax dollars pay for anything specifically benefiting indians. In defense of those who did run off the indians: Indians were over here killing eachother before white people ever came here but then the biggest baddest tribe came along and kicked all their asses. So fuck 'em. And why should the jews be getting money at all? There were 13 million people victimized in the holocaust and only 6 million were jews, the rest were christians. But you don't see me bitching because I'm Catholic.

I get pissed off when I see fuckin Mexicans with little mexican flags flying so proudly on their porches and in their vans. If they're so proud of Mexico then why are they here. Why aren't they there being proud of who they are. According to the Huddle study in 1996 there were 5 million illegal aliens costing state, local , and the federal government $30 billion a year. WHY? Why do they deserve government help? If some border jumper runs across the border and pops out a kid, that kid is instantly a U.S. citizen. That kid is entitled to all government services and can sponsor his family for naturalization.

While guestworkers are here, they just get somebody pregnant and as soon as that kid comes out, that whole family gets to stay here as citizens.

Now I know that they are trying to better themselves but it is illegal and ends up costing our whole country. I'm so fucking tired of the bilingual education department hiring new people and having fuckin Cesar fuckin chavez day n shit. They could at least speak english!

From what I have seen, illegals treat my community and the whole county I live in like shit. I have to deal with mexican taging shit all over everything (sur13/x3). Well fuck those beaners( when I say beaners, I mean it like you'd call a trashy white person "white trash". I don't think that all mexican immigrants are beaners, just those trashy illegal ones)

www.reportillegals.com

Whats really getting to be a problem here in australia (which is one of the hardest countries in the world to immigrate to) is that we were getting boat loads of illegal immigrants monthly (the problem isnt so bad anymore since we increased security around our waters)

this somewhat solved the situation, until they realised coming in illegally is one of the fastest and most effective ways of gaining permanent residency. they simply came in via a boat which they paid x amount of dollars to enter, got caught, went into a detension centre under the category of "asylum seekers" then slowly there applications were attended to there cases looked into and in a large majority of cases applications were approved and they were recognised as refugees ready to begin being breast fed by our ever so generous country in their early/baby years. and i mean worst case scenario the detension centres they would have to stay in for a few years would beat the living conditions their governments put them under anyway at minimum they were fed. And now once they are recognised as having residency (5 years later they can apply for citizenship) its all gravy

-$400 a fortnight per adult $200 per extra child.

- basic housing provided (with extremely low rent, im talking less than $50 a week)

-charity furniture and clothing provided

-education for parents and kids provided (job hunting and day cources for parents school for kids)

etc etc, some come out as very successful and very wealthy after several years.....others stay drinking government breast milk.

so now my point is, after saying all that there is honestly no solution, its almost a catch 22. we cant allow our fellow humans to be so miserable and supressed under the conditions in their countries. these people get killed for their religious beleifs and are forced into sharing the same mentality as their corrupt goverment who have manipulated islamic texts and beleifs to their own advantage.

yet at the same time, you cant have swarms of people entering our shores with their hands out ready to be taken care of, and eventually eating into our limited resources.

No matter what the solution you come up with, you will come up with more problems.

Archived