illed out shit

Guest jet kws

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry sir..i cant say i like it but its a start....whish i could see the whole but i cant due to the glare...turn your flash off during the day..post some other shit to i can get a better look at what u can do...as i sayed shows promise but needs work.....try a 3d....cloud...inline.....and letter structure...i suspect u were going for a bomb so im not gona rag too much on stye

Guest jet kws
Originally posted by pez2

didnt KIND post the first flick earlier today in the handstyles thread?

no way man i got one hour photo especially for that flick, sucks about the glare though

Guest jet kws
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

is near calling scan53 toyish? ahaha.

aw man i dont want this to turn into a beef thread lets just post cool flicks instead ok?

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

is near calling scan53 toyish? ahaha.

i dont think ive ever seen his shit before.....going by this he doesent seem to be the greatist...the a and n to me are flimst and i thought the c was an e...its not bad...ide enjoy seeing it roall buy but ide still have to say its toyish.....post more to prove me wrong please.......jet..... whats with the kids name being used???

well i do like the first one and the last one alot...the others are not so bad eather....vastly different from that red and white one...that must have been one of his off days......thanks for posting pics of what he can really do

hey muthafukker..i guess u think your funny or something and your sayin my shit sucks but u know wut?fuck u..at least i write..so go head and post something youve done better..until then shut the fuck up and get a life...

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by jet kws

heres one i got in a package from my friend , he writes graffiti in baltimore

^What the fuck dude? Chill...

Guest Merdle

I really hope this a joke.:rolleyes:Sucks to be "your friend who writes graffiti in baltimore" You fucking rat. You just squeeled on your boy online. Writers are becoming dumber then shit these days....

where the fuck do you live?

you need to do your homework.... the real arco lives in LA... arco pdb... so have your mom buy you some more paint... get your dad to build you a little wall in your back yard....pratice for a few years... try to come with an OG name..... then post something....:crazy:

Archived