ill kill every drunk college student who sings bad eighties rock.

trackstand

For the past week straight, since Saturday, the kids who live in the apartment right next to my bedroom window have been singing drunk nonstop until at least 2:30 AM. I have been trying to change my sleep schedule so I can wake up early in the morning. Despite the fact that my windows are shut, the fan and air purifier are on, I hear EVERY FUCKING NIGHT these drunk fucks singing Rush, Blondie, Duran Duran, Elvis Costello, Japan and Kraftwerk. Last night I heard renditions of The Queen is Dead by The Smiths, some shitty song by Haircut 100, Every Breath you Take by the Police and Tainted Love by Softcell.

At first, when this started it was funny, actually, it was quite awesome. Then it started repeating it's self everyday since last night. Over the span of this week it has become quite painful, ritualistic and cultish even. I am at a point where it takes me at least three hours to fall asleep and I wake up feeling shitty and exhausted. Through out the course of the night I have weird, nightmareish dreams most likely induced by screeching, inebriated college girls singing The Smiths lyrics in a horrible British accent.

Now I will admit I have been the belligerent drunk quite a few times before, however I have never been this obnoxious and twisted. I need some advice as to what I should do, I am a shy kid and bad at confronting people, however, I need this to end.

</endrant>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

I LIKE THE SMITHS, IN FACT I JUST GOT THE NEW MORRISSEY ALBUM

HOWEVER, I AM AWARE OF THE FACT THAT HE IS A WHINING BITCH. BOTH HIM AND ROBERT SMITH FROM THE CURE MUST BE TWO OF THE BIGGEST WHINING BITCHES EVER

You know what, some of the Smiths stuff is pretty good, that's not my problem. When it is fucking kariokee night for a week straight and I have to hear their songs sung by these fucking douche bags it makes me hate Morrissey and everything he stands for. It has actually gotten so annoying that I have started to not listen to music much at all, whether I like it or not.

Thats kind of funny. I think not sleeping is a college issue for alot of people... I know it was for me...

I had classes in the evening and as a result I spent most of my nights awake either drinking or acting like a random fool with my room mates ... I would TRY to sleep during the day, except my crazy shemale of a neighbour would BLAST music every morning at about 9 -10 while she got ready for work...

In my case it wasn't reasonable for me to complain ... but it your case it really is... you definately need to assert your self to this singer... being shy won't get you any sleep ... and I think for alot of kids college is a good oppurtunity to get over those kinds of hang ups that they had in highschool...

I guess if I were you I'de figure out who it is and approach them in the afternoon before they start drinking ... theres no need to be a dick ... most people are guilty of being bothersome to others while drunk ... just kind of explain to them that they are keeping you up and its messing with your life ... I take it you have some sort of warning system in your college (where you go tell some mofo and they issue a warning) ? ...Explain you didn't want to get them in trouble by complaining and I'm sure they will be greatfull .. if they are nice .. but keep it up anyway .. go knock on their door when they start singing (rock out with them for half an hour then tell them to shut the fuck up or you'll cave thier head in ..in a playfull manner) ... if they tell you get fucked report back here for random mean things to do to them ...

hope that was helpfull.. end transmission

this definitely calls for some guerilla action on your part. knock on the door. punch whoever answers in the face. throw stink bombs inside? stink bombs? yeah, that's a little bart simpson, isn't it. ummm... i'm not sure what you should do, but you need to do something. calling the cops is a pussy move. you gotta win this fight. i'm trying to think of a battle strategy for you. i'll let you know.

Originally posted by iquit

this definitely calls for some guerilla action on your part. knock on the door. punch whoever answers in the face. throw stink bombs inside? stink bombs? yeah, that's a little bart simpson, isn't it. ummm... i'm not sure what you should do, but you need to do something. calling the cops is a pussy move. you gotta win this fight. i'm trying to think of a battle strategy for you. i'll let you know.

Thanks homie, any advice is appreciated. I was thinking about pulling the black Carhart jacket and balaclava out the closet and taking some direct action, I am just not sure what exactly. But jesus fucking christ I am sure fedup and pissed off. I was thinking about calling the police and filing a noise complaint but yes, that is a bitch move. Another idea that ran through my head was going on their porch and doing a big FUCK OFF fillin over there windows, brick structure and door, but I live directly next door so I can't really doing that.

I'll win this shit for sure.

Originally posted by BROWNer

the fact you know about a band called 'haircut 100'

gives me pause, then perplexed facial contortions,

then diarrhea.

I was thinking the same thing.I would just go over there and say is there anyway on god's green earth you fools can shut the fuck up i want to go to sleep.If that doesn't help you could aways call the pigs.They tend to break up things like if it is after 11 pm here in cali..

Originally posted by SilentBob

Thats kind of funny. I think not sleeping is a college issue for alot of people... I know it was for me...

I had classes in the evening and as a result I spent most of my nights awake either drinking or acting like a random fool with my room mates ... I would TRY to sleep during the day, except my crazy shemale of a neighbour would BLAST music every morning at about 9 -10 while she got ready for work...

In my case it wasn't reasonable for me to complain ... but it your case it really is... you definately need to assert your self to this singer... being shy won't get you any sleep ... and I think for alot of kids college is a good oppurtunity to get over those kinds of hang ups that they had in highschool...

I guess if I were you I'de figure out who it is and approach them in the afternoon before they start drinking ... theres no need to be a dick ... most people are guilty of being bothersome to others while drunk ... just kind of explain to them that they are keeping you up and its messing with your life ... I take it you have some sort of warning system in your college (where you go tell some mofo and they issue a warning) ? ...Explain you didn't want to get them in trouble by complaining and I'm sure they will be greatfull .. if they are nice .. but keep it up anyway .. go knock on their door when they start singing (rock out with them for half an hour then tell them to shut the fuck up or you'll cave thier head in ..in a playfull manner) ... if they tell you get fucked report back here for random mean things to do to them ...

hope that was helpfull.. end transmission

Actually it's funny, I do not go to college with them as I just turned 16. I kind of know who a few of the kids who live are, but I've still been hesitant to go say something. Usually a few of them would hang out hang out on the porch but lately it has been a group of them. About a month back I went over there and asked for a beer and I was basically told to fuck off. I am not about to take my time filing any complaints, based on how these party animals have presented themselves in the past I am already pissed off enough to firebomb their apartment while they are sleeping. These same kids throw chairs and milk crates on my other neighbors garage (he lives on the other side of me) and he is pissed off about that. At this point I'm thinking extreme physical discomfort is in order for them.

Guest KING BLING

There have been so many "how do I get revenge" threads. No one does shit, and the few that might do a little never follow up...thats said, here, do this:

*Call at least 10 food places and have them deliver on the same night

*Put up like 30 bucks and advertise either there address or phone number in the local gay whatever

*Wheat paste "I hate Jews..." propaganda than include there address on the bottom like its the head quarters

*Urine filled super soaker

*Bleach filled super soaker

*Since you're not sleeping, go collect some road kill, put it in a pile on there front step, douse with gasoline

*Confront them, be a dick, get hit, call the cops...they'll get in trouble for assaulting a minor

...follow up

i bet "love plus one" by haircut 100 is the song you mean.

that song reminds me of a bad acid trip, stealing bags of bread to be delivered to a deli, going to the beach at 5 am and trying to hack with the dough of the bread we didnt eat.....go figure.

if you listen carefully you can hear it in one of the scenes in seven, why do i remember that....i have no clue.

just a couple hours ago, i took my subwoofer out of the box and screwed it onto my ceiling, for a similar reason...

you guys don;t actually share a wall or nothin tho, so i can't help you...

maybe invest in a couple airhorns?

by the way, have you actually said anything to them?

• 1 month later...

man, i have to whine too then. i live near these fuckers who always ride their fucking motored scooter and those tiny little motorcycles around at night *between 11 to 1 or 2*. those fucking things are so loud i can't even sleep....

Originally posted by KING BLING

There have been so many "how do I get revenge" threads. No one does shit, and the few that might do a little never follow up...thats said, here, do this:

*Call at least 10 food places and have them deliver on the same night

*Put up like 30 bucks and advertise either there address or phone number in the local gay whatever

*Wheat paste "I hate Jews..." propaganda than include there address on the bottom like its the head quarters

*Urine filled super soaker

*Bleach filled super soaker

*Since you're not sleeping, go collect some road kill, put it in a pile on there front step, douse with gasoline

*Confront them, be a dick, get hit, call the cops...they'll get in trouble for assaulting a minor

...follow up

to follow up on that...

*call the cops on them

*go cut their electrical box...

im lame at this kind of shit