I'LL KILL ALL JNCO WEARING CREEPS

DR+DELUSION

so i lifted a new hardcover sketchbook today (what you graffiti people might call a "blackbook"). so i decide to go relax at barnes & noble while drinking tazo bery tea, listening to hanuyo and drawing some characters that have been floating around in my psyche lately (including but not limited to marcello the mobster penguin, eugene the timid toy robot and fabrizio the lusty bisexual squid). after 2 hours of drawing these characters in various deviant situations (including underwater rape, vodka binges, and grand theft jetski) i had to urinate. so i set my book on the pedastal outside the restroom and empty my grape-sized bladder. i step out and see that my book is gone. slightly irritated, i walk to the cafe and i see out the window about 5 UGLY, greasy, badly-dressed "skaters" chilling at a table with my sketchbook. so i walk out, this vietnamese dude's got his hand on my book, looking at me with this dicksucking grin. so i grab the book and BAM smack him and one of his ugly friends across the face with it. then of course they all wanna stand up like "what what" acting like they wanna fight. i honestly couldn't do anything but laugh. so i go home and open up my book to draw some more, only to find that the pages with my drawings have been ripped out.

in conclusion, if you're a pinched-faced, jnco-wearing, acne-headed wannabe skater with frizzy hair parted down the middle who likes to jock other people's art, ii suggest that you take your lame board and attempt to ollie across the thruway during rush hour traffic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

smack him and one of his ugly friends across the face with it.

Also this did not happen, I don't beleive you. And every other time someone on here tells a story like this - I know you're lying...

Guest KING BLING

yeah dude you're right i would be waaaay too scared to hit that little prick. i was shaking in my trainers.

1) SImply put, I know this didn't happen. I can't prove it, you can't either so there you go. I'll tell you what though, when some one writes there is almost more truth to how they say things than when they talk.

2)Don't panic and Palestine I am the Karate Kid:

When two men wrote of the same day, filled with bright and lovely coincidence, they both sighed. One took his writing and made it heard and inspired. The other took his and put it away and made honest.

Originally posted by KING BLING

1) SImply put, I know this didn't happen. I can't prove it,

Hahaha!!!

Either you arent 100 lbs or it wasnt really 5 guys. Either way this is why you need me in your documentary. I will smash heads for a living.:D

you would have to be fairly stupid to leave a sketchbook you value sitting in a store. also, the fact that you specify the type of trendy, over-proced drink you were drinking, and that you went into detail about the stupid characters, makes me think you're making the story up, or intentionally adding those details because they build up your self-esteem. either way, why even start a thread about some kids taking your sketchbook?

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahaha!!!

Either you arent 100 lbs or it wasnt really 5 guys. Either way this is why you need me in your documentary. I will smash heads for a living.:D

1. i weigh 109 lbs.

2. there were 5 kids in this group, 4 at the table

3. they were all about 15-16 y/o, about my size, and total geeks. not the fighting type. then again neither am i.

4. yeah, i hit 2 of the guys. with a sketchbook. and not too incredibly hard either. they just needed a little whack on their skulls.

4. if i'm stupid for setting my sketchbook on the pedastal outside the bathroom door for 5 seconds while i piss, then sorry. wait no i'm not. i don't live in some shitty "urban" area where i have to look over my shoulder every minute for fear that some little prick will try something stupid.

6. i really don't understand why anyone would find this stupid incident hard to believe. are your lives REALLY that boring? believe it or not, sometimes people encounter situations that don't involve a computer and a gay forum.

7. and yeah i went into detail about my characters so you could get an exclusive glimpse into my genius mind.

to all, a big giant: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

damn...barnes and nobles keeps it gangster huh...maybe they should put a medal detector and a bouncer at the door and stop sellin sum tazo berry tea (or a 3 drink limit)

uuuuuggghhh i KNOW man next thing you know there's gonna be spitballs in the bathroom.

There’s a store up here called Stitches that a lot of people who have NO style or sensibility shop at. Pure knock offs and ugly shit. When I was merely eight years old, my older brother gave me some advice. He told me to never set foot in Stitches, no matter how cool you think those purple jeans with bullet holes in them are. The store used to cater to amateur ginos who don’t know shit, but now it’s mostly for the white trash, I believe. Anyway, I know exactly what kind of guy you may be talking about. Did they look like they listen to that “nu-metal” crap? I have never set foot in Stitches. Their latest commercial on TV is a baaaaad, bad rip off of Dr. Dre’s 50 Cent beat that is really popular (name escapes me right now), some idiot rapping about Stitches, and a bunch of girls in trucker hats (hats free with every purchase of twenty dollars or more or some shit).

The other day I woke up in my coffin bed surrounded by AFI and Tim Burton movie posters and I decided I would get up and lurk around in the shadows. So I put on my JNCO's and walked outside when all of a sudden I got stuffed in a trash can by someone that liked football. So then I decided to kill myself so I went to this tall building and jumped off the building to end my wretched life cause I hate my parents. But the air blew up inside of my pants which made me float down. DAMN THOSE WRETCHED PARACHUTE PANTS! Then my long stringy hair got caught with my KoRn necklace and my braces.

Originally posted by Doc Ricketts

The other day I woke up in my coffin bed surrounded by AFI and Tim Burton movie posters and I decided I would get up and lurk around in the shadows. So I put on my JNCO's and walked outside when all of a sudden I got stuffed in a trash can by someone that liked football. So then I decided to kill myself so I went to this tall building and jumped off the building to end my wretched life cause I hate my parents. But the air blew up inside of my pants which made me float down. DAMN THOSE WRETCHED PARACHUTE PANTS! Then my long stringy hair got caught with my KoRn necklace and my braces.

hahahaha YES. YES SIREE BOB.

i really don't understand why anyone would find this stupid incident hard to believe. are your lives REALLY that boring? believe it or not, sometimes people encounter situations that don't involve a computer and a gay forum.

it's not that, it's just that your story sucks

Archived