ill content

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

so many haters ........good shit cyzer.....should joined me and hav today at the yards..yes i said yards.....peace out:beat:

Originally posted by decu goldyn1

i like the yellow and dark orange one in the middle

i agree that the letters in the blu are sucky

sucky?.. why?.. because there nice and simple..... i just wanted to rock some straight edge readabes, that can be read very easily.. peace

Guest cazper

everything in the first was better, but still........nice,...dope character, lol.......u got ur own style:)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by cyzm

sucky?.. why?.. because there nice and simple..... i just wanted to rock some straight edge readabes.

sorry but they are not 'nice and simple'.

They lack flow, have shifting proportions of line segments,

rely way to heavily on classic cliches, and the 3D is off.

Plus they're too busy to be considered "simples".

while I'm at it...

How often do you see pieces carry the 3D to an infinate point?

Well asides from this one, never! It's just not astheticly pleasing.

but I do like the train, and you've got good colour selection.

But without the colour... I'd give it a C

Guest --zeSto--

^ none of the above was intended to 'diss' you or your work. ^

I just get a little blunt with the constructive critism sometimes.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

sorry but they are not 'nice and simple'.

They lack flow, have shifting proportions of line segments,

rely way to heavily on classic cliches, and the 3D is off.

Plus they're too busy to be considered "simples".

while I'm at it...

How often do you see pieces carry the 3D to an infinate point?

Well asides from this one, never! It's just not astheticly pleasing.

but I do like the train, and you've got good colour selection.

But without the colour... I'd give it a C

its cool man im always up for criticism, im an art major i understand.... the letters are too busy?. hmm.. not really . look at the letters, not the fill. the 3d is off?.. how, its the classic, i'll rock my 3d to the right, which way are u rocking urs deal".. as for the one-point infinite perspective on the 3d, i thought i would do something a little different, it works if u ask me. and as far as the "aestethic" of the piece, it looks pretty eye pleasing to me, the piece appears to be coming out at ya, like i had intended it to do.... i admit the letters could have been a little doper, know tat i look at them, but its all gravy....... peace man , good lookin zesto!!!

Guest --zeSto--

to be specific about what I was saying...

here's a guide!

http://freephoto-i.net/users/607/6414'>

Red Circles - the 3D on the letters has an uneven depth. The one one the left is clearly thinner.

Blue Circles - With simple letters, uniformity and consistancy is key! The lines have different thickness, but not enough to seperate a Major / Minor line.

Green Circles - Those 'line-box' breaks are cliched. And they dont fit at that spot. It would have worked better at the 'kink' in the letter.

Yellow Circle - The 3D goes over the top of another part of the same letter. You've gone into full 3D for one spot only.

Purple Circle - The width of the line varies. I said "shifting proportions of line segments" before.

Glad to know you can take critism! It means you'll only get better!

Well I wont go into as much detail as professor zesto here...with the colored circles and all:D :D and hell i learned somethin... But I like em cyzm...the blue ones are kinda weak but the train is dope....good colors..keep it up:D

holy shit zesto.. its just a blackbook piece.. god damn.. even i dont look into it that deep.... whats wrong with variance in line?. the reason some of the 3d is thinner in some spots is becasue the letter is thinner in those spots... but nevermind.. good lookin, im ope to criticism , then again thats one reason why i put my shit on here.. and if u put ur shit on here, be open for discussion cause i will check it out . hahahahahah.. peace

Guest -sudz-

cysm, i dont know if zesto is going to post some of his stuff or not, but i'm telling your ight now that he's better than you or me. he does bring you good points and critisms, you should be glad.

Originally posted by -sudz-

cysm, i dont know if zesto is going to post some of his stuff or not, but i'm telling your ight now that he's better than you or me. he does bring you good points and critisms, you should be glad.

dude probably is better than you and me. and i wasnt asking him to post his shit to see who was better.i just want to see some of his stuff... because ive never seen anything by him anywhere on 12oz..... im totally open to the criticism that he or anyone else brings as long as there not an asshole and zesto brought forth all his points in a very adult, professional manner....... peace

Guest eleven17

im not even gong to ge on zesto tonight....im not in a good mood....but anyways.....wut is graffiti if it doesnt progress?an outdated dead....NON-art form???nah its progressed already...so why get on cyzm for new shit....you want some classic bullshit thats quote unquote pleasing to the eye....then hit the training bible....there is some dope ass "classic" hotness in that thread....but dont compare cyzm to the classic shit when he aint tryin to be classic....dope shit cyzr...peace:D no beef

Guest deadlydnut

Re: Re: Re: another new one.!!!!

Originally posted by cyzm

it says cyz......wicked wildstyle.. ever heard of it..!!!!

Listen i'm not trying to be a dick, but if you cant do A simple like that blue, executing a wildstyle to that extent other writers can read will be almost impossible....I see many styles executed up to that compexity(LTS,MSK,AWR) and I can read them, but that sorry no....

Archived