Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ILL BE THE MEXICAN GODZILLA STANDING AT 6'4

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by THE PROPHET, May 3, 2002.

1. THE PROPHET

THE PROPHET Junior Member

YO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE NAMES OF DOPE SPOTS IN JAPAN? IM FLYING INTO NRT THAN I GUESS TAKING THE TRAIN TO TOKYO. WHERE ARE THE SPOTS? ME AND PRAE-FGS-415 ARE GOING IN EARLY JUNE. AND WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE IN JUNE. I WANT TO BE READY. WE GOT MAD STICKERS AND UNI PAINT READY TO LET LOOSE. SUPPOSEDLY WE HAVE SOMEBODY WHOS GONNA HOOK US UP WITH PAINT THERE. WHATS THERE PAINT LIKE? DO THEY TAKE OUR CAPS? ANY DOPE BARS/CLUBS? BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME PEEPS. IT WOULD HELP ALOT. TAKIN MY CREW INTERNATIONAL. WEST MEETS EAST!:king:

2. dai

dai Senior Member

don't fuck with them chinese fingers traps man! once those fuckers realize they have you in submission, your wallet and manhood will be theres. well, i guess they'd be japanese fingers traps...i guess i'll shut up though before i keep rambling on :confused:

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Chinese finger traps? He's going to Japan man.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i belive dai is drunk/high/tired right now

5. dai

dai Senior Member

man if you thought that was bad, check out my pirate picture :(

6. platapie

platapie Guest

fuck the graff. the girls are hella cute donkey!

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

from what i hear... a boy like me is a a supermodel in japan.....take atvantage of as many women as you can...the most ugly person i know had some fine ass jap chicks...havin orgies and shit like that....have fun...

8. THE PROPHET

THE PROPHET Junior Member

YA NO DOUBT.

NO DOUBT IM GONNA STICK MY CHILOTE IN THEM SHORT TIGHT YELLOW SLIPS. IVE SEEN THEM CRAZY JAPANESE INTERNET VIDEOS. IM GONNA TAKE IT BACK TO THE HIGH SCHOOL DAYS, AND GET GANGSTA ON THOSES ASSES. THIS IS MUTHAFUCKIN L.A.! ALL THEY JOCK IS L.A. N.Y. SHIT. IM GONNA BE THE TALLEST HEAD IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY, AND HAVE THE BIGGEST DICK AT THAT. WELL MAYBE, CUZ THE HOMIE IM ROLLIN WITH IS BLACK SO HE MAY HAVE ME BEAT. YYEEESSS. ---- ON THE REALS THOUGH. I WANT INFO ON JAPAN. PLACES TO GO. SPOTS TO PAINT. IM GOING MAINLY ON MOBBING MISSIONS, GONNA TRY TO HIT LANDMARKS AND SHIT. HIT AS MANY SPOTS AS POSSIBLE. ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE PLACE IS THAT EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE, THEY GOT BEER IN VENDING MACHINES, SICK VIDEO ARCADES, AND BITCHES THAT WANNA FUCK. I NEED MORE INFO YO. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT.

9. dai

dai Senior Member