IKEA in hicksville long island

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

is like the fucking united nations or ellis island or some shit. i swear to god the single most annoying place in the world. there shuld also be a ban on having children. fucking christ.

i did copa nice compter desk and some other much needed shit. organize in 05

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Aug 6 2005, 09:11 PM

not one person i know enjoys their visit when they go there. its a fucking maze then you get lost then you have to go downstairs and wait and its all doofy.

Motherfucker I enjoy my visits to Ikea Hicksville. Children are definetly on some annoying shit however. Going there on a Saturday or Sunday is SUICIDIE.

I've copped so much ill shit on the open box sale steez. MALM WARDROBES WHAT.

Fuck a Paramus Ikea. For real.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Aug 7 2005, 02:11 AM

not one person i know enjoys their visit when they go there. its a fucking maze then you get lost then you have to go downstairs and wait and its all doofy.

haha so true. i even thought to myself, "what if a fire broke out? we'll all fuckin die." and then i immediately look for the closest exit

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 6 2005, 09:29 PM

dude, seriously. Fuck all of everything in Long Island.

THank you, other then a couple oz's i met there that place sucks dick, fucking movie theaters on every corner, it's flat as fuck, hicksville fucking blows. i hate that place, jesus christ it should just fall into the ocean. after queens of coarse.

If anybody goes to oyster bay, if you sit at the end of the 2nd to last dock then your sitting in my sex juice. thank you.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Aug 7 2005, 05:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Aug 7 2005, 05:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Aug 6 2005, 08:11 PM

we have a texas size ikea.

I'd much rather an Ikea sized Texas.

[/b]

Snap!

hell yah

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Aug 7 2005, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Aug 7 2005, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Aug 7 2005, 09:01 PM

i love that ikea. i just bought a new tv stand and an area rug from there.

broadway mall is gully, that place sucks!!

my experience at broadway mall whilst i was there will also have me second this opinion.

long island sucks cock in general.

[/b]

i have to agree, but you found out what a knish was.