Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ignore them and they will go away...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by I Luv Roo, Mar 10, 2002.

1. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

...Well, that's what I though would happen anyway, but my torture is long and painful. What's going on is there's a person (call him Mr. X) in my town, my neighborhood even, who fancies himself a "crusher"....Mr. X is extremely toy, and blowing up my neighborhood and making it hot - Mr. X is also hitting up in retarded spots which just attract heat, the buff, as well as small neighborhood businesses, apartment doors, and just stupid shit in general that isn't worth it anyway. It's been about 8 or 9 months, and I have yet to see ONE fill-in or roof top. aaargh!

2. Tree Climber

Tree Climber Guest

<span style='color:limegreen'>"if you build it, they will come"</span>

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

so your're madd cause he's hitting street level stuff?

quit bitchin and cross him out if your'se so heated about it.

4. Asid

Asid Guest

eh

He's just getting up...Unless he's using etch, and bombing police cars, their shouldnt be a problem....But I dont agree with the small buisness and apartment bombing....

5. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

and if your so much better, inform his dumb ass...

im not mad at you or whatever, im just saying, if you know sso much more than him, break his ass off some ya know?

do your part, let him know, save a scene. :D

if he continues in his ways... stomp him.

teaser

6. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i think i may know who your talking about...he's toy as fuck.he talks hella shit and lines everyone too...if it is who i think it is...there are some people who would like to give him some body alters.

it's just drama...ughhh..worst part of graff.

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

you're hating on someone who is getting up?what ever happened to the fuck you aspect of graffiti.bombing to some people is offensive which is why in turn some other people bomb.if he's pissing you off...to him he might be doing his job..i would just paint if i were you...who cares about "toys"

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i would take a baseball bat and drill 3/4" holes in it then I would drive rail road spikes through it...you can figure out the rest.

I am too much of a pussy to really do that.

9. jus

jus Guest

thats it! build a legle an once the kid comes around to it beat his ass an steal his paint

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

what's wrong w/ bombing appt buildings?
    they're prollly owned by some big ass real estate developer tha tis just waiting for the property cvaule to drop enough for them to gentrify the area.... i hit the lobbies if i can. people feel more violated.

11. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i bomb anything and everything i feel like bombing. anything and everything...morals? what morals. blatant disrespect for everyones property aand feelings...except for my shit i guess...i dont bomb my house up...hmmm....id actually feel pretty bad if someone did....i guess i should stop bombing those nursing homes and shriners hospitals?

12. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Good idea, jus!

The thing is here - sure getting up is great and I am all for it...however I am skeptical of new jacks - and I do know alot more than this Mr. X - about seven years more...shit. The problem with toys who wanna crush is that they blow up spots and make MY neighborhood hot, which happens really fucking fast in this area. Plus, just like blood as ink said - he's dissing people left and right, just to be 'crazy' (If we are talking about the same person, and I think we are)...

I do agree that ups are a good thing - especially when there is SOME style. We all appreciate a good hand style and throwie right?

13. Esai

Esai Member

Seeing the fact that youre from the town Roo,I d think youd deal with that kind of bullshit a lot.I lived in East O and berkeley and dealt with that kinda crap a lot,used to drive me up the wall.Considering that a large portion of east bay writers are annoying white kids Id say find him( the world is small) and beat the crap out of him,if not for graffiti,for the sake of teaching them a lesson about respect.PS, I met a lot of cool ass heads in the bay as well, please dont think Im trashing such a lovely piece of earth with a lot of great people

14. CAPS

CAPS Member

I feel it

Yeah I am sorta thinkin the same thing about a few local kids that are all "grafitti is good" during the summer but come winter they get all "fireplace is better". I don't know, graff to me seems kinda year round if it's in your blood.

CAPS. cold lasts a while but nice pieces last forever

15. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

A HUGE ass resurgence in graff came over berkeley this summer, and did not really slow down for the winter...
    There was a scenario similar to this year about three years ago with a little punker crew, but that round has all fallen off since then, and I guess its now out with the old, in with the new.

Someday I will find this Mr. X and tell him what's what.