IGNORE LIST: a brief how to.

seeking

ever since the beard turned me on to this, i just cant stop raving about it. greatest feature ever. only way it could be improved upon, is if instead of ignoring them, it actually killed them. maybe with the next site revision.

anyway, im sure plenty of you are saying 'sweet, i want to ignore people too, but i dont know how.' fa shizzle ma nizzles, i got your back.

once you finally reach your breaking point and can take no more of ______________'s insipid nonsense, simply click 'profile' below one of their posts, then click 'add this person to my ignore list." easy as that. try it out, trust me, you'll be thanking the beard as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm i dont know. its kind or a wussy way out or something. if someone is a dipshit on here...then let them be a dipshit. if someone is an extreme dirtbag who should be shot in the face, then ban them. if you ignore someone, you way miss out on something. plus, if someone replies to something someone you ignored said, then you wont know what the hell they are talking about or to who which could cause incredible confusion.

also...to the crew who has people on ignore...what if some kid on your ignore list does a million terribly stupid tihngs and its asking to be banned, but you just dont see it. like how tue skinny and his friends did all those posts (rememeber beardoface?)...if someone did that shit again and you ignored them...you wouldnt even see it.

i'm assuming this is how it works. if its anything like irc, then yeah...its confusion and its also weak. i cant tolerate the fact the gay kids get beat up and killed, so ill just ignore it. haha see? i dont know.

mad kids be blingin up they skullz up in this pizzleface.

dancing robots 333 ok

Guest beard

well, its obvious when someone is begging to get banned, the crew would hear about it.

you can still read the posts of people who are on your ignore list, you just have to click a little link and it comes up

and you still see each time they post and every thread they make.

the people i have ignored are not people that drop names. they dont blow up spots and they dont narc on people. they're just annoying and useless. infact, the people that i have on ignore, im pretty sure dont even paint.

"if you ignore someone, you way miss out on something."

i'm missing out on useless threads about girls, psudo-deep thoughts, and car stereos. none of which i need to be reading.

seeking/dont listen to makros, try the ignore button, you'll feel sooooooo much better about the board. it's like a magic pill, i swear.

seeking....i'll fucking crush you.

anyway...so i met this bitch. she was mad nice but i dont know. she was all pokin at my junt with a pen and i was like "YO THIS SHIT IS FUCT UP" so i left that shit

i also got me this car. i'm thinkin about hookin it up some. i need some Blinger Box Assface Speakers and Diararre In The Fridge Rims. shit will be tigggggggght.

yo i was getting mad phylisophical and shit and i was thinking like..yo..why do i do heroin? i think is cuz my life was mad fucked up but now im fine...so why do i do it. i think its cuz like i met a lot of people...but like...if i was fuckin dyin and shit..would they even visit me? HELL NO! so indulgence persuade rectify corrosive contemplate negotiations i use "smart words" because all of a sudden i think i'm an in depth person when im just a shit peice.

(laughs)

STARSHIIPS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Guest imported_Tesseract

I just realised that you actually DONT see what people in your ignorelist post...shit's a bless, got my first 3:beat:

If you want to make the board even more pleasant follow

Beardo's advice#2: Disable the 'view members signature' option

makes things even better.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

yeah im with makros a bit.. what if they are droppin names or something.. what if they say shit WAY out of line and all the ops have them blocked. i know its CONVENIENT... but isn't it somewhat necessary that you watch over people.. ESPECIALLY the assholes?

Then it's our job to click the WARN button.

Simple as that. The mods don't have to do everything.

Guest uncle-boy

i think that instead of calling it the "ignore" list,

you should call it the "i'm giving you the cold shoulder" list.

this place frustrates the hell out of me. daycare is exactly what this board has turned into lately.

i happen to enjoy this forum more than some of the others because it tends to be more personable but it's beginning to look more and more like a teenbeat editorial than a writers bench...

Archived