1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IGNORE LIST: a brief how to.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Mar 27, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

IGNORE LIST: a brief how to.

Discussion started by seeking - Mar 27, 2002

ever since the beard turned me on to this, i just cant stop raving about it. greatest feature ever. only way it could be improved upon, is if instead of ignoring them, it actually killed them. maybe with the next site revision.

anyway, im sure plenty of you are saying 'sweet, i want to ignore people too, but i dont know how.' fa shizzle ma nizzles, i got your back.
    once you finally reach your breaking point and can take no more of ______________'s insipid nonsense, simply click 'profile' below one of their posts, then click 'add this person to my ignore list." easy as that. try it out, trust me, you'll be thanking the beard as well.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Mar 27, 2002

I did this last night, and you're right. It's great. I already have 3 people on my ignore list, maybe 3 more by the end of the week. If only this feature was available in real life...

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Are2

Are2 Guest

Are2 - Replied Mar 27, 2002

geez this is long overdue..

i like it
    i like it

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Mar 27, 2002

two more happy customers!

any more great succcess stories?

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Mar 27, 2002

I was using this long ago, even have that "lords" kid that used to just to write shit everywhere on it...its great!

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Mar 27, 2002

hmm i dont know. its kind or a wussy way out or something. if someone is a dipshit on here...then let them be a dipshit. if someone is an extreme dirtbag who should be shot in the face, then ban them. if you ignore someone, you way miss out on something. plus, if someone replies to something someone you ignored said, then you wont know what the hell they are talking about or to who which could cause incredible confusion.

also...to the crew who has people on ignore...what if some kid on your ignore list does a million terribly stupid tihngs and its asking to be banned, but you just dont see it. like how tue skinny and his friends did all those posts (rememeber beardoface?)...if someone did that shit again and you ignored them...you wouldnt even see it.

i'm assuming this is how it works. if its anything like irc, then yeah...its confusion and its also weak. i cant tolerate the fact the gay kids get beat up and killed, so ill just ignore it. haha see? i dont know.

mad kids be blingin up they skullz up in this pizzleface.

dancing robots 333 ok

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. beard

beard Guest

beard - Replied Mar 27, 2002

well, its obvious when someone is begging to get banned, the crew would hear about it.

you can still read the posts of people who are on your ignore list, you just have to click a little link and it comes up

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

and you still see each time they post and every thread they make.

the people i have ignored are not people that drop names. they dont blow up spots and they dont narc on people. they're just annoying and useless. infact, the people that i have on ignore, im pretty sure dont even paint.

"if you ignore someone, you way miss out on something."

i'm missing out on useless threads about girls, psudo-deep thoughts, and car stereos. none of which i need to be reading.

seeking/dont listen to makros, try the ignore button, you'll feel sooooooo much better about the board. it's like a magic pill, i swear.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Mar 27, 2002

seeking....i'll fucking crush you.

anyway...so i met this bitch. she was mad nice but i dont know. she was all pokin at my junt with a pen and i was like "YO THIS SHIT IS FUCT UP" so i left that shit

i also got me this car. i'm thinkin about hookin it up some. i need some Blinger Box Assface Speakers and Diararre In The Fridge Rims. shit will be tigggggggght.

yo i was getting mad phylisophical and shit and i was thinking like..yo..why do i do heroin? i think is cuz my life was mad fucked up but now im fine...so why do i do it. i think its cuz like i met a lot of people...but like...if i was fuckin dyin and shit..would they even visit me? HELL NO! so indulgence persuade rectify corrosive contemplate negotiations i use "smart words" because all of a sudden i think i'm an in depth person when im just a shit peice.

(laughs)

STARSHIIPS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, but see, that was funny as hell.

11. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Mar 27, 2002

i like what maks got to say on this one

12. imported_Tesseract - Replied Mar 27, 2002

I just realised that you actually DONT see what people in your ignorelist post...shit's a bless, got my first 3:beat:

If you want to make the board even more pleasant follow
    Beardo's advice#2: Disable the 'view members signature' option
    makes things even better.

13. beard

beard Guest

beard - Replied Mar 27, 2002

damn, you just caught on to that one now.. whew.. its better than the ignore function!

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 27, 2002

the times you want to talk the most are the times you cant talk at all...or when you cant be heard..

15. 23578

23578 12oz Elite Member

23578 - Replied Mar 27, 2002

and what if someone quotes someone on your ignore list?

23578 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: