Ignorant Thread of the Week Pt. 2

Weapon X

How come I keep meeting these girls (they’re always white girls, too) that tell me that they got beat up by the abusive ex-boyfriend? I know that domestic abuse is a big problem and all, but that does not make it right for some dumb slut to exploit this.

For real, what does the bitch expect me to do? Go after some dude who’s only crime was to pay more attention to the ‘erbs than he did to the woman? It cannot be a coincidence!

I have a buddy who is always getting involved with drama queen sluts. I asked him once why his past five girlfriends (probably more, but I can’t remember that far back) have had abusive ex-boyfriends, and he couldn’t give me a real answer. Does he not realize that he is being sucked into some bullshit?

Anyway, recently, a girl I was getting to know at a gathering told me that she had the abusive ex-boyfriend. So I rolled my eyes and said “Please, I’m not going to believe that.” She got so insulted, and I said, “what, are you going to do, get him after me?” Why the fuck is she even telling me this? I just met you three minutes ago! It was obvious she was lying, too.

Which leads me to my next point. Sooo many girls I meet have the dangerous ex-boyfriend who will kill you if he sees you chilling with his ex-girl. Yeah, right. How come it never happened? I bet those cell phone calls you get in the middle of the night are by some loser dweeb, who you’re sorry you slept with, who is drunk, weeping into his teal duvet, and calling just to hear you say “hello”.

I know that the domestic abuse is a problem; that the ‘battered wife syndrome’ is a problem for many women. But there is no way in hell that it is THAT popular amongst girls around my age.

I am a very peaceful guy, but I bet I’m the crazy ass boyfriend with the glock in his pants and who used to slam her head into the wall when my pasta wasn’t el dente for a lot of chicks right now. I should beware.

I’m telling you – you wanna get rid of a bitch? Don’t be dramatic. Keep your hand in the bucket of chicken and just tune her out when she brings up how you don’t call her, how her ex is harassing her, and how she needs you to buy her make up. Fuck ‘high maintenance’…bitch isn’t a fucking car!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, I don’t even remember making this thread last night, and I was sober, too!

I’m surprised nobody on the ‘ounce has experienced this. I guess these girls have no lives, so they make shit up so it’s more like a movie or something.

Speaking of movies, remember “Sleeping With the Enemy”? That scene is hilarious, when the guy is like “THE TOWELS AREN’T STRAIGHT – I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THEM STRAIGHT!” and “You remember what happened last time dinner was late, don’t you?” That movie is top notch hilarity.

I think you need to move.

Too many trashy people up there.

and you cant front on the duvets.

If someone wants to be hardt and sleep

in a burlap sack, fine for them, not for me.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

I think you need to move.

Too many trashy people up there.

and you cant front on the duvets.

If someone wants to be hardt and sleep

in a burlap sack, fine for them, not for me.

How I wish I had a really nice duvet, man. I’ve been using the same comforter for at LEAST ten years now.

I somewhat agree on the trashiness factor, but really, trashiness is everywhere. It’s true, though, that my direct neighbourhood is known for it’s trashiness. Sometimes, that’s a good thing.

I thought this thread would be about girls who go to great lengths to get some sympathy or attention from guys. It kind of is. I've known more than a couple of girls who will tell guy 'I was raped', 'boohoo my ex beat me', 'ohh, my father was a child molester', 'woe is me, I was probed and experimented on by aliens' within the first few minutes of knowing the guy.

Stay away from them, they're crazy.

Originally posted by alure

haha.. i'm sorry weapon tell a bitch if she doesnt step away from you..youll do her a favor and knock her out again

:lol:

for real though. i have had many similar experiences with hos like that. theyre not like Jr. college bitches. 2 bud lights and a nasty encounter with a cabinet corner and the fat girl cries foul on somebody. something like, "how'd you get that bruise?" (whimper)"well my ex boyfriend and i were fighting, and like,he was drunk, and like, he totally blew my faceplate out with like a totally huge sledgehammer". shit like that. those are the kind of tricks that SHOULD be slapped in my opinion.

• 4 months later...

Damn, I went to school today and talked to a couple of broads. It reminded me of why I don't talk to girls at school. They always ask for my number, then end up annoying me while I'm trying to watch Alias or CSI, or they cramp my style at the library while I'm trying to read a book. "Hiiiii Weapon X!" Bitch, shut the fuck up! I ain't Bradd Pitt, and you ain't a goddamn child.

TWO girls in one day, who don't know each other, mention that their boyfriends are crazy badasses who will kill anyone who talks to the girl. And then (one of them) has the nerve to ask for my digits. What, is the bitch trying to see if I'm brave? I shoulda told her that I was scared, and she's too ugly to be worth it, anyway. I was too tired to call them out, but maybe I will next time I get bothered at my locker while I'm trying to pull my text book out so I can go to class and sleep on it.

I've dated plenty of crazy women. One claimed to be a virgin (well, except for the guy that date raped her). The funny thing here is that we went to the SAME highschool. One of my good friends knew her...and all about her. I got an entirely different story from my boy. So full of shit and the drama queen of all time. So grateful when that relationship went south.

Archived