Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ignorant Thread of the Week Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

How come I keep meeting these girls (they’re always white girls, too) that tell me that they got beat up by the abusive ex-boyfriend? I know that domestic abuse is a big problem and all, but that does not make it right for some dumb slut to exploit this.

For real, what does the bitch expect me to do? Go after some dude who’s only crime was to pay more attention to the ‘erbs than he did to the woman? It cannot be a coincidence!

I have a buddy who is always getting involved with drama queen sluts. I asked him once why his past five girlfriends (probably more, but I can’t remember that far back) have had abusive ex-boyfriends, and he couldn’t give me a real answer. Does he not realize that he is being sucked into some bullshit?

Anyway, recently, a girl I was getting to know at a gathering told me that she had the abusive ex-boyfriend. So I rolled my eyes and said “Please, I’m not going to believe that.” She got so insulted, and I said, “what, are you going to do, get him after me?” Why the fuck is she even telling me this? I just met you three minutes ago! It was obvious she was lying, too.

Which leads me to my next point. Sooo many girls I meet have the dangerous ex-boyfriend who will kill you if he sees you chilling with his ex-girl. Yeah, right. How come it never happened? I bet those cell phone calls you get in the middle of the night are by some loser dweeb, who you’re sorry you slept with, who is drunk, weeping into his teal duvet, and calling just to hear you say “hello”.

I know that the domestic abuse is a problem; that the ‘battered wife syndrome’ is a problem for many women. But there is no way in hell that it is THAT popular amongst girls around my age.

I am a very peaceful guy, but I bet I’m the crazy ass boyfriend with the glock in his pants and who used to slam her head into the wall when my pasta wasn’t el dente for a lot of chicks right now. I should beware.

I’m telling you – you wanna get rid of a bitch? Don’t be dramatic. Keep your hand in the bucket of chicken and just tune her out when she brings up how you don’t call her, how her ex is harassing her, and how she needs you to buy her make up. Fuck ‘high maintenance’…bitch isn’t a fucking car!

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

this has never been a problem for me. ever.

i date white girls.

end.

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

^ same

emo-oner. out.

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

http://www.mgsd.k12.wi.us/locations/winnequah/teacher_pages/kessler/images/Angel%20Bear.jpg'>

beats the hell outta me!

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

6. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

the fun never ends for you...

7. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

shouldve smacked the hoe

8. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

*edit that shit out

it's girls like that, that you don't get involved with in the first damn place. RUN!!!

9. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

bahahahahahaha, pinnacle moment.

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Damn, I don’t even remember making this thread last night, and I was sober, too!

I’m surprised nobody on the ‘ounce has experienced this. I guess these girls have no lives, so they make shit up so it’s more like a movie or something.

Speaking of movies, remember “Sleeping With the Enemy”? That scene is hilarious, when the guy is like “THE TOWELS AREN’T STRAIGHT – I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THEM STRAIGHT!” and “You remember what happened last time dinner was late, don’t you?” That movie is top notch hilarity.

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I think you need to move.
    Too many trashy people up there.

and you cant front on the duvets.
    If someone wants to be hardt and sleep
    in a burlap sack, fine for them, not for me.

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Actually, I do to some extent agree/have experience with what your saying. .. Im to lazy to type anything worth reading aside from that.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

How I wish I had a really nice duvet, man. I’ve been using the same comforter for at LEAST ten years now.

I somewhat agree on the trashiness factor, but really, trashiness is everywhere. It’s true, though, that my direct neighbourhood is known for it’s trashiness. Sometimes, that’s a good thing.

15. hsimpson

hsimpson New Jack

if a female starts talking crazy, tell her to hit the bricks. the best place to meet chicks is at a jr. college. they are down to earth, don't expect much and they can drink.