Ignorant people

Guest JoeHatesCops

Guest JoeHatesCops

I hate my aunt that i was forced to live with th elast 2 months. shes a close minded idiot. that worships the US army. made me cut my hair whenever my hair got remotely close to being normal. she tells peopel she saved me from the gang lifestyle, and when i get pissed at her about or try to explain, she justs like we have different interpetations of the gang lifestyle. first off, Im a middle class white kid, Ive been arrested once for graff, ive always got b's and c's in school, she says i run the streets unsupervised, what the fuck i go to the ave and get something to eat and see a movie or something and look at magazones in tower records. and other than that im hanging out at freinds houses, and the areas i hang out in with my freinds could hardly be called the ghetto, i mean its just normal areas. she lives in this small ass town in oregon, and thinks she know shit cause she went to college in portland(i mean what the fuck, she lived in portland for 4 years so shes street smart?yeah right) It just pisses me off the way she assumes im this bad kid im not a bad kid, Im just a normal kid that happens to write. She wont even acknowledge artistic graff, like i was at daims webpage and she came in and was like why would anyone waste their time designing a webpage for some stupid graffiiti, and i showed her his stuff and was like looks its art, and I assumed most of it was legalwork, and I tol her that was legal, and she was like anyone can pick up a spray can and pose as an artist these days, and im like engraving the base to mount elk horns isnt an art. The only reason it pisses me off, is she makes it sound like im a ex crip or blood or something, but shes like refuses to believe me when i tell her thats what most people assumesshes talking about when she says gang life style, shes like stuck in the fucking hollywood kid movie of stereostype juvenile delinquents but im not, Ive never shoplifted besides spraypaint. it pisses me off, cause she has a double standard, i could come home hella drunk, and it would be "boys will be boys" and shell kid me about it for week(i did last weekend). but if im in my room sketching, im being antisocial and just falling back into a pattern, if i wear a hooded sweatshirt shes like your so antisocial, damn i hate it with her but next week im gone like whoa, back to the 206. from this small town of 500-1000 in oreogon. i mean fuck im not a gang member

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats pretty shitty

i hate "Adults" that think all fucking art that involves a spray can is either gang messages or no talent what so ever...so id be pissed in your situation also, someone that doesn't recognize the artistic quality of alot of this shit, or realize that everyone that does it isnt a criminal gansta should be pu in their place...

anger aside ,throw a tag on her house while grabbing your crotch yellin biatccccchhh you cant hang and leave. oh and thorw her a gang sign and like beardo said raider gear...thats key:D :D

Guest JoeHatesCops

we were at target the other day and theyre was some deaf kid and she thought he was throwing up signs dumb ass

Guest NATO
Originally posted by JoeHatesCops

we were at target the other day and theyre was some deaf kid and she thought he was throwing up signs dumb ass

ha ha ha. she sounds obsessed.

damn thats insane man... its the same way for me.. im livin with my dad... but i had lived with my mom all my life. and get this.. my mom lives in the 206 as well.. and im goin back on the 14th of this month... for like 5 weeks... sea-town man.. we gotta terrorize the neighborhood somtime man

and my gramma lives in some small ass town in oregon called like umatilla or some shit... small.. bunch of mexicans and skinhead nazis for real... for a small town its infested with gangs and nast sluts.. everyone and there mo deals drugs its the nastiest town man

Guest JoeHatesCops

to TEE i got caught, I basically was out bombing, and we got rolled on, and one of the dudes we were with broke down, and told them everything. it sucked. but i didnt get in hardly any trouble, i just had to clean off this one spot. Me and one of the dudes is still homies, but i basically stopped talking to the rat, cause he told people i was the rat, when me and the othr dude know for a fact it was him.

and to fryre dekoy, i dont know what to say to that, just because i dont know you, plus im mad paranoid over the net,so ill prolly destroy by myself. but if i may ask does your dad live in a small ass town, or does he live in a city?

also are you this dkoy http://www.grafart.net/dekoy.html

Guest amorphic

well.....

It's definitely time to chainsaw gut-fuck your aunt.... :D

Guest socrates

Who the hell still hangs out on the AVE???? didn't they outlaw loitering and clean the place up, ohh well you could always go hang out at concepts...hahahaha

Guest JoeHatesCops

ive been gone for like 6 months,so im not to up to date on the politics of the ave,i was in sea town for like a week in april, and like hella stuff was out of buisness,so ill prolly have to find a new place to kick it this summer,seattle has like the gayest malls,and theyre try to make everything hella trendy, like the ave was killed because they tried to bring in big buisness which raised ren forcing out a lot of small stores, but then the big buisness went out of buisness and the rent is still there,plus the police near and around the ave are like fascist,the skate shop that moved from above 2nd time around is a cool place to watch videos, yeah concepts is pretty tight go in there and play video games,meet people, whatever. The ave alleys used to be hella chill, theyre still pretty chill, but i get this feeling that people are watching me, I heard that one writer got busted on camera that was put in place to stop people from dumping garbage illegaly.

Guest JoeHatesCops

thats just how i talk, i hella use the word hella and thats tight, dAwG,

nah just playing, but i probably need some new words, because i do use that word a lot.and yeah small towns are basically a bunch of people hiding from something, bunch of meth heads and alcoholics

Guest I'm back!!

Boooooooo!!

to TEE i got caught, I basically was out bombing, and we got rolled on, and one of the dudes we were with broke down, and told them everything. it sucked. but i didnt get in hardly any trouble, i just had to clean off this one spot. Me and one of the dudes is still homies, but i basically stopped talking to the rat, cause he told people i was the rat, when me and the othr dude know for a fact it was him.

and to fryre dekoy, i dont know what to say to that, just because i dont know you, plus im mad paranoid over the net,so ill prolly destroy by myself. but if i may ask does your dad live in a small ass town, or does he live in a city?

also are you this dkoy http://www.grafart.net/dekoy.html

Dekoy - ETC from Vancouver is ten times better than both of you fags!!

Guest JoeHatesCops

what makes me the fag? i dont proclaim to be anything im not and i dont have the same name as any major writer, and does it make you feel that much better to say someone is better than someone. i just am venting my frustratings

WELL I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO LADDY...BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!! BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

and if that doesn't work then go into a deserted room and scream at the top of your lungs.....or count to ten....or break sumthin.......better yet....just burn the house down and if at first you don't succeed....lower your standards.;)

<-----ignorant

the only thing that sux is that you are living under her roof and shit. there are some rules that yeah probably dont seem fair but you have to follow since its her house. but when it comes to like sitting in your room sketching in your book and shit who the fuck cares if she thinks your some loner or something. i mean you have to respect the fact that most people dont understand graffiti and never will but that is what makes it so real and so true. i mean its hard when you are living with someone who doesnt agree with graffiti and tries to make you feel bad in a way for doing it but you are your own person and you have to think that if graffiti were accepted by society your aunt would probably love you doing it just as much as she loves the army. why dont you tell her that the way you feel about graffiti is the way she feels about the army or whatever, something she really loves.

first of all, i've been to portland a few times and the only thing you can be 'street smart' about is not letting old washed up hippies rip you off with some fake cigaweed (can i get a hallelujah?). that place seemed pretty tame to me. nice city regardless.

anyway, if i were you i'd give that aunt of yours a big skullfuck and get out of there. she sounds like a bitch to me. tell her all about how the army sucks and how many innocent civillians they've killed.

for christ's sake stand up for yourself.

i shouldnt have made such a generalization. it seems like a really nice place though, but i could see where you're coming from. i went there like 5 years ago. didnt do (much but did skate burnside and it was pretty fun but dirty).

Guest GEAsusONEnep

i just am venting my frustratings

Where can i get me some of those?

Archived