Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ignorance At Its American

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Cup 'O Soup, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Cup 'O Soup

Cup 'O Soup Senior Member

This is fucking disgusting.

http://www.bashism.com/images/freights/bash/0192.jpg'>

Im not anti-american, but....

I need to clarify, then, that I was addressing the feeling of intolerence the "No war for Jews" slogan has along side the Star Spangled fill. But, at the same time, i guess i was being a little prejudice myself.

It's wierd to see you talking somewhat open-mindedly about the detrimental effects of conglomerate journalism and such..

2. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

MORE WAR INFLUENCED GRAF .. ALLRIGHT IM FIRST

3. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

4. spacemanspif

spacemanspif Senior Member

5. mr_president

mr_president Banned

why cant the jews just be left alone...

:clown2:

6. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

:lol:

7. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

it's his opinion. we're all entitled to one.

8. cheesecurd

cheesecurd Guest

you just might be a hypocrite man,,,you could have just not flicked it. in my opinion he should have left it as "no war." but I'm a jewish hippy.

9. crunkdup

crunkdup Junior Member

this shit is hot.. i take it to say it's not unpatriotic to be anti-war...
    as twain said.. "loyalty to the country always, loyalty to the government when it deserves it".....
    anyway, any piece that utilizes its medium to communicate implicitly AND explicitly wins in my book.. i'd much rather see an OPINION than an EGO on a freight/wall or train.... debate and discussion are good... especially at a time when the government spoon feeds pre-written stories to all the major news networks... it's an often underestimated subsidy that deeply skews the coverage of events... anyone not following the party line is cut off from the subsidy and can no longer compete b/c they can't produce stories as quickly and efficiently b/c real research and journalism takes time, effort and money...
    the media IS the 4th branch of the government.. that's why we must usurp it and become the media ourselves........
    the message of the prophets is written on the subway walls, ya heard?

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

who cares that piece is bumpin'

11. TimReynolds

TimReynolds Junior Member

I agree with what I think colt is saying. This country has a lot of great aspects and a lot of great people, its just a few leaders and their choices I despize. For what he wrote, his points seem valid. Financially supporting the Jewish is part of the reason we are hated in the middle east, and the oil in the middle east is the obvious intent to whats going on right now. This theme/piece and quotes made perfect sense to me.

12. freighthed

freighthed Guest

opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and nobody wants to hear it.:ballcap:

13. toyeraser

toyeraser Junior Member

i think cup o soup needs to get a spoonful of brains...

i'll go with crunkdup and tim reynolds's interpretations. going to war to control the worlds oil supply is greed. and going to war to protect that bastard zionist entity israel is just plain stupid. and i don't think its unpatriotic to think that either.
    if you disagree, i hope you get blown up in the next terrorist attack that God's wrath unleashes upon us. i know i sure dont wanna die so these cowboys can get rich and those jew-nazis can use tanks and helicopters against palestinian civilians.
    :burned:

14. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

LAST LAUGH!.......

WH,TKO,FS,STV...............100%American & 154%HARDCORE!

15. 1stchance

1stchance Guest

kind of sarcastic.. hmmm, or maybe he feels the war is un American?? Fuck the republicans and fagot ass Jews