if you're young and catholic, take your pants off and swing emround like a helicopter

blahblahblah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm Mexican and my whole fam is Catholic. Not hardcore, I mean we haven't gone to church in years. But I should start going because I'm going to be a godfather as soon as we stop being lazy. It's messed up that all this has happened. It's make's people question religion even more. Regardless of whether of not you believe in religion if it makes someone feel better than I'm all for it.

Did you all here about that one nut in NY @ St. Patricks Cathedrel in Manhattan? He shot himself in the church actually I think it was in the rectory or something.

Guest --zeSto--

Spirituality comes before religion, not the other way around.

And organized religion can not create a healthy spirit.

This is the downfall of the church.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Spirituality comes before religion, not the other way around.

And organized religion can not create a healthy spirit.

This is the downfall of the church.

Word...

I take my faith life very seroiusly ... but I don't spend a lot of time in church.

All those preists that did that are assholes. But the thing is, this isnt something brand new. Cardinal Bernard Law knew about molestations for years, and all that stupid bastard did was move them to another church, which allowed them to do it again. He should get his ass kicked out of the church just like all of those sick molesters.

But this just goes to show, religion isnt about people telling you about someone in some place, but that it should be based on faith, and that if it has a good effect on you, and you strongly believe in it, then thats all that matters.

some guy has a specially made license plate here in florida.

he made it say ATHEIST

people were complaining about that and wanting him to change it.

why would you care if someone is an atheist?

i swear...some people just take their religion to the next level.

oh yeah. he won't change it :)

Guest willy.wonka

some of these guys get accused for plenty of molestation,but get sent to prison for one account.

---that pissed me off.

some of these guys are busted and get sent to preach to another church.

----that pissed me off.

why dont htey just go out and get a hooker with all of the donations?

----that wouldnt nearly piss me off like the others would.

Im italian and catholic and yea its fucking sick about some of that shit. But you gotta think who in the fuck is gonna be a priest. I mean there are some good ones but thats a huge commitment and there definitely is a ton of fucking wierd ones dun. Dont let the religion fool you either though this recent outbreak is catholic but alot of other religions have their problems to without a doubt.

Archived