if youre sick of the DRAMA, raise your hand.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

http://www.nav.cc.tx.us/images/drama/dr2_291.jpg'>

im glad that miss carla got busted on here...but come on! what are you guys gonna do with her info? go kill her and rape her dog? no offense to anyone, im actually impressed by the detective works by some, but lets get back to business here people. we got better beef and nonsense to talk about. ill start it off: FUCK IRIS! ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

^ I'm sure you do;)

but I agree.. It's not like anyone's had the knock at the door (right?)

She got in, and if you trusted her, then she played you.

If you've put yourself into a dangerous position,

it's your own damn fault.

Loose lips sink ships.

Let's move on.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ASER1NE

hey BO , where ya been , have you seen the micheal bojangles pics yet ........

HAHAHAH! yeah, im lovin that and the dancing with the crew one too.

first of all, carla isnt a cop. she's the secretary for a portland organization that among other things, records instinces of graffiti. thats it. she has no more power than your little sister. anything that she 'gathered' in here means shit.

use this as a reminder that you need to be carefull, but honestly, thats all it is...

i just basically gathered the extra info to see how much i could find. she thinks she is some kind of detective...i jsut wanted to see what we could do just for kicks. if i lived near her, i dont think i would bomb her house or anything...i would probably just walk by it just out of curiosity. hahaha. i dont have any hate for her at all. she was nice. hahaha. she was also 30, which is funny. shes bisexual...which for some reason is funnier. she wasnt that bad of a person...she just is involved with an organization that is pointless (nograf). cant stop it...so stop it.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by seeking innocence

first of all, carla isnt a cop. she's the secretary for a portland organization that among other things, records instinces of graffiti. thats it. she has no more power than your little sister. anything that she 'gathered' in here means shit.

use this as a reminder that you need to be carefull, but honestly, thats all it is...

Pretty much said it all....

i thought the carla thing was long gone anyway. i agree about the reverse detective work. she wanted to try to show off being a little spy, and we proved how stupid and vulnerable she was. that's just how i see it.

carla thaler for president

Archived