if you're not on some wi-fi shit, you suck

seeking

lap top with the wireless network?

sheeeiiitttttttt. yall dont know.

wanna hear about my day?

wake up, mouth throbbing, take pills, go back to sleep. wake up, take pills, watch cribs for 6 fucking huors! watch kings of comedy (holy shit are those guys funny). take pills, drive to the store to buy a wireless router, because even though i cant get off my couch, all of a sudden the ethernet cord is a fucking nucience. go to best buy, they dont have anything i want (its ok, cause i love best buy anyway). then i decide that i NEED some odwalla 'super food' cause if i dont get some, ill probably die. so i drive around till i find a grocery store thats open, but once i get inside, i start getting real fucking weak and dizzy, cause ive eaten nothing but pudding for two days, so i start sweating, and i almost pass out while in line. like, seriously putting my head down on the little conveyer belt, and being like 'you gotta give me a sec, im having issues' shit. it was bunk. so then i sat in my car in the parking lot eating string cheese and drinking a half gallon of orange juice, calling random people on my phone making no sense what so ever, and its raining outside, but i have the door open, so im getting wet.

so um, then i came home, and now ive been watching more cribs and eating more string cheese and being wireless, with the disconnected cord laying on the ground 3 feet from my laptop.

now im going to watch my bootleg TROY dvd, then i've been threatening to watch all day long.

ill keep you updated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

troy is sick, can you make me a copy seeking? ill pay.

no fireworks, drinks will start soon to make up for the lack of useless explosives to play with. bbq status at the fantoms. too many people here, a couple constantly bickering back and forth about nothing, about to be kicked out. good eats. my lazy ass is on the pc.

I know the story seeking. I had my wisdom teeth pulled (they were all

impacted, or sideways, in my mouth) and I just got novocaine. Then,

after the worst physical pain of my life, my sockets bled for about a week

and a half... awesome. Tooth stuff is fun.

Hang in there... hopefully you have nice drugs. I just got Tylenol with Codeine

i cant stand the triton. it's alright as an addition to a studio, but using a triton for your whole track? booooring.

i also dislike the asr-10 though, so i guess its relative.

i've got vicodin, but the thing is, i dont like taking any kind of pills, so im being very niggardly with them. ive only taken 7 in the last 36 hours. which isnt that much at all.

niggardly is a real word.

dow,

why dont you hook me up with a pic of your girl to ease the pain and suffering?

sex on vicodin is pretty dope, btw. it kind of makes you feel like jello.

morreeeeeeee mtv cribs!

i'm calling bullshit.

if i cant see the face, how do i know thats real?

in a little while, i think im gonna sit in my car infront of my house, listening to my sereo, talkin to yall mafuckers.

i keep it crunk like lil john

(but wayyyyyy whiter...and with fewer teeth)

don't worry hesh, that shit has caught up with me already.

eating nothing but orange juice and pudding for 48 hours is not good for you. i feel incredibly dizzy, weak and sick to my stomach. i keep sweating, it's not fresh.

i feel like i'm gonna pass out.

unfresh.

(although i am writing this, wirelessly, while taking a shit, which is kind of dope)