If you're going to scribble jam and need a place to stay....

If you're going to Scribble Jam and need a place to stay don't waste your money on hotel expenses. I know a guy who owns a huge warehouse space that said anyone who wants to bring their own sleeping bags and pillows is more than welcome to crash out at his space that whole weekend. It's not much for the shower or hair dryer hook up.. but on the good side, it's the same warehouse that scribble used the year before last so there's mass amounts of dope graffiti to look at, and plenty of wall space that still needs filled up. The guy rents it out for raves and shows, he wants it all too look nice, so if you only know how to vandalize don't bother bringing your paint. Spread the word. If you or someone you know might be interested (to sleep or to paint), email me OpenClosedDoors@aol.com for directions.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not to diss tow up from the flow up, i know girl's intentions are good...but it sounds like a trap almost.

I mean, shit. It's not like I'm begging anyone to come.. just thought if someone was short on cash it might make things a little bit easier. Don't you think if this guy was gonna rape someone he'd tell a cheerleader or choir convention to come crash out and not a bunch of busted ass graff writers? It's not like half you freaks wouldn't fuck for a can of rusto anyway. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'> just kidding.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

not to diss tow up from the flow up, i know girl's intentions are good...but it sounds like a trap almost.

I mean, shit. It's not like I'm begging anyone to come.. just thought if someone was short on cash it might make things a little bit easier. Don't you think if this guy was gonna rape someone he'd tell a cheerleader or choir convention to come crash out and not a bunch of busted ass graff writers? It's not like half you freaks wouldn't fuck for a can of rusto anyway. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'> just kidding.

hahahaahaha fuck for rusto. rusto fucks for me.

Guest young republican
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

If you're going to Scribble Jam and need a place to stay don't waste your money on hotel expenses. I know a guy who owns a huge warehouse space that said anyone who wants to bring their own sleeping bags and pillows is more than welcome to crash out at his space that whole weekend. It's not much for the shower or hair dryer hook up.. but on the good side, it's the same warehouse that scribble used the year before last so there's mass amounts of dope graffiti to look at, and plenty of wall space that still needs filled up. The guy rents it out for raves and shows, he wants it all too look nice, so if you only know how to vandalize don't bother bringing your paint. Spread the word. If you or someone you know might be interested (to sleep or to paint), email me OpenClosedDoors@aol.com for directions.

only if you will be there with me...

Archived