Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ZESTO, DONT FUCKIGN READ

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ferris Bueller, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

i got a question...

where did you score that nice rack frame that you had pictured in the computer thread...lookin for a decent and inexpensive rackmount frame to house my future collection..

hit me off on AIM if you get the chance or reply to this thread

SN: CrackMoney99

2. krie

krie Guest

woopse, i read [​IMG]

3. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

I know u like it freak

oops.. anyway, check this out:

[​IMG]

4. krie

krie Guest

dam hippies

5. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

dude thats kinda sexy

6. krie

krie Guest

if u like that, u probably will be into his aunt as well

7. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

aight

8. krie

krie Guest

Hello Heydrich.

9. krie

krie Guest

nothing just doing my usual nothing i do every day. work kept callin me to come in and help, but i coodnt be fukt. why wont this fuker click over to ELite. bah!

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

ummm.... hahahahaha !

so it came when we bought all the computers.
    I generally maintain the thing, so all the wires and ish.

so my recomendations....

If you're using it for servers and routers and shuch,
    ask anyone you know in IT where they bought it locally.
    You can even just cold call some companies and spy.

Now if you're using it for music grear or things a little less professional,
    just scoop out local furniture stores. I know a guy whos entire sound
    studio is bilt into cheap Ikea Side table that just happen to be 17 inches wide.
    He did it on the super cheap, and it looks way better.

If you're going to have it out on display, and you're not changing it around
    too much,
    I'd say just contact any local carpentry place and give them the measurments.
    That's the super cheap way to do it.

hope this helps.