IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

T=E=A=S=E

what kind of "laws" or regulations or whatever else thats funny would you make a rule or amendment (given it was that easy anyways, that what you said goes type of thing) what rules or regulations would you create while in office?

1- I'd make a rule that you couldnt go inside a fast food place, and request to have it made to go. (unless they dont have a drive thru) but nothing pisses me off more than when they ask you if its "for here or to go" when I go inside to eat... dumb fucks. and the few idiots who do get it to go, fuck it up for all of those who dont...

2- Secondly, when ordering your fast food, you only say what you DO want on your food, and don't mention what you dont want, its just understood that whatever you say you do want, thats all youre going to get! And make this a universal law within the fast food community.

(I cant stand having to tell them what i do want, then what i dont (in hopes they dont fuck it up) then them getting confused, and having to re-say my order...) etc etc... this way, everyone is the same, and shit shouldnt be confused.

3- I'd legalize blowjobs by secretaries in the oval office.

I'll be back with more, name some things you'd like to see changed. haha :lol: ;) :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stop importing steel from germany thus destroying all trade agreements with other countries in order to create more jobs for us here in the United states, where we buy only american made products. Standard of living goes up, poverty goes down, i have a day named after me and if I dont like the cut of a countries jib, I drop bombs on them, just like every other president ever.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

1- I'd make a rule that you couldnt go inside a fast food place, and request to have it made to go. (unless they dont have a drive thru) but nothing pisses me off more than when they ask you if its "for here or to go" when I go inside to eat... dumb fucks. and the few idiots who do get it to go, fuck it up for all of those who dont...

Not everyone has a car...or the time to eat in a nasty ass environment....

I would legalize the good stuff. Actually I would make all drugs legal, if people want to fuck up their bodies/lives more power to them. And that way drugs could be taxed.

I would make taxi cabs a subsidised industry. No more drunk driving is a good thing.

Health Care reform.

SUV's would be classified as cars instead of trucks...

The speed limit on the highways would be removed, instead drivers would be ticketed for driving wrecklessly.

Capital punishment for rapists...

There are a million others.

Milton for Pres in 2020

-id make it mandatory to get the death penalty if you rape a girl...

-skip most trials, and put them to death. (especially blacks) :lol: jk.

-i to would empty jails, and drop them off in iraq and all those other countries with bigtime problems...

:lol: :king: :idea:

i would make a better educational system, take out the weak and leave the strong to rule the country. Not based on money but on smarts, if your an idiot then you get the labor.

I would make rape a death sentence.

I would leave alaska the fuck alone.

I would make some scientist somewhere come up with a new form of fuel. Fossil fuels are the death of us all.

I would change the cafateria food in schools, and p.e would be more then throwing balls at each other.

I would introduce more art into schools.

I would raise the salary of teachers.

I would kill myself.

Originally posted by DETO

if deto were president, on September 12, 2001 please believe i would have bombed the living shit out of afghanistan. right now, we would be invading more than iraq. and i would imprison all these pussy ass protesters.

So an entire country has to suffer because of something middle eastern terrorists did?

legalize hookers, drugs, lower the legal age for smoking, drinking, and sex. free medicare, food, condoms, BC pills, music on the internet?? separate the diseased in this country from the disease free. high welfare funds as well as unemployment, all reparations will be paid to the black people, families with 4 or more kids will be fully supported by the government.......but graffiti will still be illegal. what?? if bombing lost the applicable laws behind it, the rush of bombing would be lost. graffiti would be a lost cause in general. fuck legal graffiti.

Guest sneak

all the good answers have been said (ie legalise it!) so ill go for...

-make americans realise that there are OTHER countries in the world.

If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the United States in a few days. Permanently. I would first apologize to all the widows and orphans, the tortured and impoverished, and all the many millions of other victims of American imperialism. Then I would announce, in all sincerity, to every corner of the world, that America's global interventions have come to an end, and inform Israel that it is no longer the 51st state of the USA but now -- oddly enough -- a foreign country. I would then reduce the military budget by at least 90% and use the savings to pay reparations to the victims. There would be more than enough money. One year's military budget of 330 billion dollars is equal to more than $18,000 an hour for every hour since Jesus Christ was born. That's what I'd do on my first three days in the White House. On the fourth day, I'd be assassinated.......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle On the fourth day, I'd be assassinated.......

no.. first day.

If I was PrimeMinister, I'd make the Turks and Caicos Islands the next canadian territory.

oh wait... that's going to happen without me!

:smiles: