if you were in my shoes ?

fatalist

finally the guy i been seeing since december...is now my man...we made it offical with the bf/gf titled not to long ago....i couldn't be happier

but seven days into our new relationship...he tells me, he has been thinking about going back home to philly to live...something about how he wants to be there for his mother while she is still young...and how he misses his siblings...but i know there're sub-reasons why he is going

living here where i stay, all he has is his job and a few friends...

i told him i wasn't going to stop him from leaving...cause it would be a selfish act on my part

chilling with him lastnight i got this madd vibe that it wasn't the same

anymore...thoughts were running through my fuckin head like "why the fuck im i still with him"

so he's leaving in two months...two of my friends say im just a piece of ass till he goes...i should bail out

i need to stop running on emotions and start thinking logically

so what the fuck do i do.....

and how do i break it down to him....that i care but i got to go..

i need some 12oz remedy.

what would you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Option # 1..

Be a pansy and follow him or weep about the whole situation..

Option # 2...

Break it off and go look for some more fish in the sea.. There are millions out there..

I'd choose the latter..

My toes would be cramped.

P.S. Making shit 'official' is retarded unless you're 100% both of you plan on being there for one-another for the rest of your lives. You guys need to be more clear on the type of relationship you both really intended on having with one another.

Well if he is leaving anyway why stay with him longer? Gives more time to get attached I guess. I would just sit him down and talk about it and explain how you feel. If you think it would be hard to talk about try writing him a little letter so you can have all your thoughts out clear and he has to hear everything you have got to say.

Then after all that you can come holler at me since im in PA. :crazy:

if i were in your shoes, i'd:

stay in the relationship until your man leaves, granted the sex is good. if its lowsy, go ahead and wish him luck with his move back home and break it off.

simple as that.

ps- if you do stay with him, dont fall in love, realise this is relationship is only for the next two months or whatever...

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

My toes would be cramped.

P.S. Making shit 'official' is retarded unless you're 100% both of you plan on being there for one-another for the rest of your lives. You guys need to be more clear on the type of relationship you both really intended on having with one another.

too true mann..

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I think turbo will agree, throw some salad on him ;)

your sweet..im waiting for homeboy's phone call...i hate to do this. but its true i will only be hurting myself if i stick around

how should i act with him afterwards...we work in the same place?:confused:

:lol: :lol: that picture of ronald mcdonald kind of freaks me out.

but anyways fatalist, jsut tell him exactly how you feel about the whole situation. The more turhtful you are the easier it is. it may suck, but in the long run it'll be better.

Sounds like you already know what you want to do. So…do it, I guess. Or you can be his piece of ass for a couple of months and enjoy the time you spend together. Whatever you do, don’t go and create a problem for yourself. That’s a common feminine mistake. ;)

Here's some advice: why don't you talk to HIM about it?

And don't underestimate your intiution. Soon as you pick up the vibe that "things aren't the same", you are usually right. I believe it's time to move on. Why become attached and stay in a relationship where there is no future?

Archived