Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if you were in my shoes ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatalist, May 25, 2004.

1. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

finally the guy i been seeing since december...is now my man...we made it offical with the bf/gf titled not to long ago....i couldn't be happier

but seven days into our new relationship...he tells me, he has been thinking about going back home to philly to live...something about how he wants to be there for his mother while she is still young...and how he misses his siblings...but i know there're sub-reasons why he is going

living here where i stay, all he has is his job and a few friends...
    i told him i wasn't going to stop him from leaving...cause it would be a selfish act on my part

chilling with him lastnight i got this madd vibe that it wasn't the same
    anymore...thoughts were running through my fuckin head like "why the fuck im i still with him"

so he's leaving in two months...two of my friends say im just a piece of ass till he goes...i should bail out

i need to stop running on emotions and start thinking logically
    so what the fuck do i do.....

and how do i break it down to him....that i care but i got to go..

i need some 12oz remedy.
    what would you do?

2. azert

azert Senior Member

I would become a lesbian..

The plain truth always works best, don't soften it up just tell him what you posted.

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Do what you think is right. you now you'll get a handful of real responses and the rest jsut dumb ones on here. use your gut instinct.

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Option # 1..

Be a pansy and follow him or weep about the whole situation..

Option # 2...

Break it off and go look for some more fish in the sea.. There are millions out there..

I'd choose the latter..

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

My toes would be cramped.

P.S. Making shit 'official' is retarded unless you're 100% both of you plan on being there for one-another for the rest of your lives. You guys need to be more clear on the type of relationship you both really intended on having with one another.

6. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Well if he is leaving anyway why stay with him longer? Gives more time to get attached I guess. I would just sit him down and talk about it and explain how you feel. If you think it would be hard to talk about try writing him a little letter so you can have all your thoughts out clear and he has to hear everything you have got to say.

Then after all that you can come holler at me since im in PA. :crazy:

7. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

if i were in your shoes, i'd:

stay in the relationship until your man leaves, granted the sex is good. if its lowsy, go ahead and wish him luck with his move back home and break it off.

simple as that.

ps- if you do stay with him, dont fall in love, realise this is relationship is only for the next two months or whatever...

8. fatalist

too true mann..

9. adderall

adderall Elite Member

10. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....12OZ PRESENTS TO YOU ITS FEMALE VERSION OF THE OLD TEASOLA!

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I think turbo will agree, throw some salad on him ;)

12. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

drop him and get your groove on with someone else. waiting around for him to leave will only make you both think "what if...?" quit while you're ahead while you're still in a position to. the longer you stay the more it will hurt when he's gone.

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. fatalist

your sweet..im waiting for homeboy's phone call...i hate to do this. but its true i will only be hurting myself if i stick around

how should i act with him afterwards...we work in the same place?:confused:

15. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

KNIGHT BIZZLES FOR LIFE