Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if you were a sandwich

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by A Fire Inside, Jun 29, 2002.

1. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be, and why?

I think I'd be a tunafish sandwich, cut into 4 triangles with the crust cut off. That's how I used to eat 'em when I was a little kid. I'm a big fan of "staying young" and not growing old, so I think it represents me.

If not that, then deffinetly a peaunut butter and fluff sandwich. Also reminds me of youth and being young. As well as being messy as fuck, and if you ever saw my room or car you'd agree.

2. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i'd be a number 6 at jimmy johns or 'the veggie' at deli zone. actually i dont know what i'd be, but those both sound really fucking good right now, *DROOL*

3. phEaM

phEaM Member

i would be a penut butter jelly sandwich i dont know why..i guess because i like them.....

4. crso

crso Senior Member

i'd be a turkey and chesse sandwich. for no real reason.:cool:

5. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

^^^^^^What is that Canadian ham???

7. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

holy dillema batman that picture is fuckin great nannananana
    id be a peanut butter and banana sandwhich just cuz the king liked it

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

id be a grilled cheese sandwich with onions. :yum:

9. space

space Member

i'd be a tuna sandwich, yeah.

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

id be an anthrax sandwich

11. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

id prefer to be a taco

12. melt

melt Guest

ice cream sandwich.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. cornelius

cornelius Member

i'd be a slam sandwich... which is just 2 slices of bread slammed together... mmm.. today i would be slightly soggy but crusty around the edges from sitting out too long..

15. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

this is to damn funny!

i whould be a knuckle snadwitch to all of yall for talking bout this but hey j/k i dont kno what i whould be some were between a clinton sandwitch (as seen above) and a penut butter it whould be fun! oh ya must be cause im a hoe!:crazy: :crazy: