if you were a member of the opposite sex for one day what would you do?

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

hmm, if my hotness would translate to the feminine equal i'd just shoot 200 rolls and 50 videos of my self to have something to jerk off the next day

:cool:

say if you're out to dinner with your girlfriend and her parents and you end up going to the bathroom at the same time as her dad is that strange and uncomfortable? i can only imagine, but it just seems weird. do you talk to each other as you're using the urinal???? i guess maybe that's why boys don't really "go to the bathroom" together.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

say if you're out to dinner with your girlfriend and her parents and you end up going to the bathroom at the same time as her dad is that strange and uncomfortable? i can only imagine, but it just seems weird. do you talk to each other as you're using the urinal???? i guess maybe that's why boys don't really "go to the bathroom" together.

the rules are

YOU ONLY TALK TO SOMEONE IN THE MENS RESTROOM IF THEY'RE DOING THE -EXACT- SAME THING YOU ARE DOING

Originally posted by ubejinxed

Do you just sit around and think of shit like that all the time? Where does a random thought like that come from?

if i was a girl for one day...yah..i'd probably record myself masturbating all day so i would have some material for the next day.... or i would sell nude pictures of myself see if i can make some bread in one dsay =P

DUH!

i would fuck as many bitches as i could...at once:lol:

and then i'd take a pee outside while standing up

andf then i'd pee my name in some snow or something

and then i'd pee on something:lol:

i'm crackin myself up

oh, and i guess i'd go to some of the bars around my way where women aren't allowed (unless they're working)

and i'd pee on them

just kidding

if i was a guy for one day

i would whip it out and pee in any place i liked

i'd definitely try to get some action, just to see how it felt

i'd get drunk draw a darth vader helmet on it and wave it around saying would you like to come to the dark side.

i'd donate sperm, ahahah

i'd try out all the pick up lines that would work on me

i'd go to the gym locker room

i'd pull on it

yeah, me and sadangry said the same shit at the same time

but come on

as female graffiti writers, thats the only thing that can be a hassle sometimes..

chug a 40 in the yard... i don't feel like takin a squat every 15 minutes

Originally posted by spooney luv

i never knew there were so many women on 12oz. i thuoght all girls had lives.

i have a life

i'm waiting for the pizza my boss bought for us and drying some RNA for purification

12oz is my cigarette break

I would wack off A LOT. It would be nice to see the difference, plus, I would fall in love with my cock or something.

I would see how much I can bench press.

Yea that peeing thing would be a definite plus. It sucks to pee squatting down. That pee makes it’s way down our legs. Ew. That’s why I always keep kleenex with me.

Dude, I’d be a male slut for sure.

Hey I have a life too you know. Well, except for work. I’m here 9-5 Monday-Friday. Sometimes I’m in meetings, sometimes I have nothing to do. 12oz is a good filler.

But outta the office, I’m never on the computer.

Originally posted by sadangry

If I could be a dude for a day... I would pee all over everything, bone a bunch of different girls, maybe even a fat chick, masterbate a few times, then maybe just hang with the dudes to see whats up with that.

^^^my thoughts exactly