if you were a condom...

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whoever this Teaser person is, I bet they have the littlest weeeeener.... must be the kind where he has to even stick to the walls on a virgin tight hole'd girl...... but then again, he's probably a virgin too. Oh, and nick, I don't see how you ahve the nerve to call my threads stupid. I'm not a condom, I will never be a condom, and I won't even entertain the idea by reading all of your voting choices. Good day.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Whoever this Teaser person is, I bet they have the littlest weeeeener.... must be the kind where he has to even stick to the walls on a virgin tight hole'd girl...... but then again, he's probably a virgin too. Oh, and nick, I don't see how you ahve the nerve to call my threads stupid. I'm not a condom, I will never be a condom, and I won't even entertain the idea by reading all of your voting choices. Good day.

someone seems a little bitter about me saying there threads were stupid, thats pretty old pal. youre a deuche, kill yourself. and "I SAID GOOD DAY"

:rolleyes:

Dirty is the king of grudge holding.

I mean he's been pissed at me since we both were at like 1800 posts.

I swear the man does not forgive anyone!

I wish there was a :sarcasm: face*

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Ayo dun, I'd be a Gucci condom, ahahahahahaaaaAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH A HHA AHHA AHA HAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S BECAUSE THE QUESTION ASKED WHAT KIND OF CONDOM YOU WOULD BE AND HIS USER NAME IS GUCCI CONDOM SO THATS WHHAT KIND OF CONDOM HE WOULD BE BUT ITS NOT ON THE LIST AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived