Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if you skateboard

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seven six two, Oct 12, 2001.

1. seven six two

seven six two Junior Member

one thing i forgot to mention (sorry), check out http://www.geocities.com/patrick_jilbert/consol.html

http://www.geocities.com/patrick_jilbert/consolidatedseries.jpg'>

consolidated is doing my artwork for 3 pro graphics. i know modesty is the best policy, but i was just excited about it and thought i'd share. now you can go to skateshops and say 'ee that's my dogg up there'. or not, but i suppose you could pretend.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

well it's not giant and think... but good for you!

3. seven six two

giant makes skateboards? like 'obey giant' or whatever?

4. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Congrats on your pro model. Have fun, We know I dont like the artwork but thats why theres apples and oranges. Good luck brother... Stay Up.. :king:

5. seven six two

thanks, i appreciate it

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

7. chizm

chizm Senior Member

i like them. its a change from that trendy turntable-teque esque shit thats everywhere.

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Dude that fuking sick, i like your shit a lot, even though you suck at art, the drawings are funny, and most have meaning.
    By the way, do you even write?

9. seven six two

yeah, personally i got sick of seeing the same old urban hop hop-ish influenced 'turntable' subjects you mentioned.

and as for suburbian - i have tried to write before. you'd laugh your ass off if you saw what i have tried though. laughing because it sucks. this is channel zero and i just thought i'd share. it's not like this is the main graf forum. glad the drawings at least made you laugh - patrick

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, those are fresh as fuck. i wish i could get one just to put on the wall. i love the fact that the drawings arent 'technicly good' but their still fresh as all get out. id much rather see stuff like that, stuff with a sense of heart and heart, than some bullshit cartoon guy or some bboy bullshit.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i can draw better than picasso, does that mean im a better artist? skill is nothing without heart and vision.

12. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

13. seven six two

in case you were wondering, the board ont he far right says 'sendin all opposition to see a mortician'. stole it from dr. dre's 'keep their heads ringin''. just don't tell d-r-e- that. he 'gets so much ass they call him an asstronaut'.

14. Graf Orlok

Graf Orlok Junior Member

Skateboard Graphics..

Congrats... those graphic remind me of the old ALien Workshop notebook series from the early 90s. Consolidated's house artist is great. Check out the latest Clint Peterson model with the disected dove. Whoa, daddy! Other great skate artists (besides Mr. Giant One) are Jeremy Fish of Think and Marc McKee, creator of Flameboy, for World and Blind. Katch One does some sick shit for Natural Koncept outta Hawaii - one of the few companies in the current skate industry that uses graffiti fonts and imagery.
    Alien Workshop artist at: www.elephont.com
    Skate graphic archive at: www.skateboardgraphics.com thanks to Marc

The artist for Anti-Hero is also fantastic. www.dlxsf.com

What skateboard company do YOU think hasve the best graphics?

15. seven six two

thanks for the link. a lot of nice drawings / art.