If you only knew.... LOL

rolemodel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right LOL. It's best that all you lookie loos that might of talked some shit in the past not say anything because anything you say can and will be held against you in future posts LOL. My pen and pad are in hand. Consider this your first lesson. Oh yeah, and class has not been dismissed just yet. My next installment will consist of 6 pics along with a question. Let's see who can really hang here.

EASTCOAST FR8S

14 flicks..... not bad. 6 more in a while, why not post them now?

im glad i have inspired you to go benching, and make a thread without all the bullshit.

keep up the good werk.

vizy

mare lepo

harsh

pez

isto jbue

kaper

eatfuk

diet

NICE CATCHES

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by HELEX

Good catches, just seen that diet recently!

Whats with the "whos bad" quote?

ya i just caught that same diet /jaber upfe on a road trip threw illinois last weekend... funny shits...

200310121616601401137530.jpg

200310127181838238229155.jpg

I'll wait for some more responses before I present my challenge.

Amish, your digging yourself a bigger hole. You inspired me? LOL. Like the title reads.... "If you only knew". The jokes on you. By the time I'm through here you'll be wishing you never picked up a camera. I don't need any compliments from you especially after the fact you were dissing my posts previously. I'm still waiting for that post you were going to dedicate to me but you never came through. That's o.k. though because I'm going to see if you along with the others can really hang. The time has come. Who's up for the photo challenge? It should make for a fun post...Let the games begin.

Originally posted by PaintedSteel

nice...

>>>>>>>>>>........

>>>Your right PASE...Beef does keep u on your toes....I see it also keeps your toes on the gas pedal as i seen 4 my self when you hooked a left on 13th and St paul leaving your guy behind on that out bound train headed towards the twin cities......you lil bitch,so did ENTOR jump off intime.....cuz when i jumped off she was goin atleast 30 mph.

Originally posted by amish son

20 photos?

im sitting on a stack of over 100 from the past 2 weeks.....

So does that mean your down for the challenge? Wow, 100 photos from the past 2 weeks. Your the man lol. OUt of the 100 your sitting on 10 might be worthwhile. HAHAHAHHA

Guest SPFlatty

outbenchin the rest...uuuuubbbbb

haha, battle of the benches..."i catch better flicks than you", "no, i catch better flicks than you"..."no you don't, cause i know who's tight and you don't"..."no, i know who's tight"...let me put it this way, what you catch depends on your location and the type of yards you have. anyone whom ive traded with knows i got the shit, maybe i'll take the time to get to the office and scan some ish, maybe not. anyone can defend that old school catches are the greatest, or folks with rep. but today, a lot of the hottest stuff is coming from kids you've barely heard of. or if you have heard of them, their rep hasnt traveled east quite yet or vise versa. i know blame has a hold of kwest katches. i usually only get scratchy filled rboxs in my parts, but thanks to other people, ive been able to see how dope that cat really is. anyway, just bench. what's the point of pretending you know something the rest of us dont and not telling us this oh so private information. it's stupid, just say your opinion instead of beating around the bush and playing like we're all stupid. you know the UB holds it down on the bench, get over it. we got it handled. do your part and contribute as many of you do...

UB

Archived