if you hate the police say......

microsoft_golf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

and the point of this post is.....

to add more fucking clutter and trash to a site already fulla shit!

Guest NoamChomsky

FUCK LICE,YOU BETTA BELIEVE THAT SHIT GOT ME SCRATCHIN MY HEAD LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA.

IBNOAM<-- (The IB stands for Incandesent Bulbs)

:king: :king: :king: :king:

A blanket hatred of the police is as stupid as the lies people tell about writers

You know, I'm sure a lot of people on this board (or any board) have cops in their family

cops catch murderers

cops catch rapists

cops catch paedophiles

cops stop drunk drivers

23 cops died trying to help people in the World Trade Centre

Even if you aren't a big enough person to admit it, cops are risking their live to make yours safer. YES there are bad cops, just like there are bad writers...........YES "tha system" is fucked up, but you have NO IDEA how bad life would be with no system at all.

How about thinking for yourself about this issue, and what might be done to fix the problems within it - instead of sitting on the internet regurgitating the same bollox over and over again

FUCK THA SHEEP.

....word........

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

A blanket hatred of the police is as stupid as the lies people tell about writers

TRUTH.... I tattoo cops a lot and you would be surprised how many actually like graff they just have to do the job when it comes to catching someone in the act. Most cops are good people but of coarse there are the few that are dickmoves and blow it for the others.

When was the last time you had to call the police? When your stereo got stolen? When you saw an accident? etc.............. Just because we choose to do what we do doesn't mean we automatically have to meet some quota for cop hatred. Do you really think that you are on some pedistal because you paint. ITS ILLEGAL.... get the fuck over it and just paint. If you get caught it was your own dahm fault.

Don't get me wrong... I have a general distaste for the police but I respect the fact that they have a job to do.

CAPS............. c. ops a. nd p. eople s. uck

Guest eessee

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: thats all true dog its exactly like that cuz we choose to do th writing cuz my boy works for a detective taking pics of crazy peoples and he loves the stuff but like u said they have to do their there job :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Important question...if there were no police or people to keep everyone under control would you let your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife walk around at night alone?

no because I would steal thier ass take them to the middle of no where and fuck them in the ass with a knife then kill the bitch and hang her from a tree with her own intestines...sucka

Archived