Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if you hate something, tell me about it.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nang'eds!, Oct 2, 2003.

1. nang'eds!

nang'eds! Member

i fucking hate it when you get hair in your mcdeez or when you see some one robbing an oldlady or when any fuckin g prat decides to be different and act like a big man to a bunch of young teens by taking everything they have.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I dont hate much.

I am disgusted, annoyed by, repulsed by and fed up with a lot of crap,
    but there isn't much I hate.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i hate eating 5 eggs and cheese .. um.. thingies.. and not being full. this is retarded.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

wait... I hate that my jack daniels last night was
    served in a glass that tasted like soap. It made my stomach hurt.

5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

dislike: guys who wear turtleneck sweaters
    guys who put excessive amounts of gel in their hair with frosted tips.
    girls who are beautiful but act like bitches instead of regular human beings (snobs b/c they know they are pretty)
    really high pitched white girl voices
    people who talk realllllly slow when your just aching to get away from them (i.e. working retail)
    taking a shower and getting any form of hair stuck on my damp skin afterwrds
    machismo in any form
    people treating animals unethically
    when its winter and you have to walk against -40 degree 40mph wind chill factor
    foodpushers ("Try it!! You'll like it!! Eat more!! Why aren't you eating?!!) esp. when you just ate a big plate of food
    people act like they are soooo much better than you are b/c they have more $
    the way sweaty balls smell
    when you go in your bag to get your favorite marker/streak only to discover you forgot it at home or in another bag
    old polish ladies cutting in front of you in the bus line
    people who speed up when you try to get in their lane
    going to work

I can think of alot more but this is it for now.

6. iloveboxcars

when people try to speed up when i try to get in thier lane i just start getting over anyway. they arent going to try to battle me. its kinda like chicken, only going the same way.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ kind of like what??

:chicken:

oh... ok!

8. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

i hate...

Hummer's driving around in the suburbs and in the city especially with some soccer mom at the wheel.
    I hate lines, almost ALL lines. I hate long waits. I'll go way out of my way just to avoid traffic.
    I hate pretty bitches who have no hardships in life so they have to complain over the dumbest little things.
    I hate people especially teenagers that go way out of their way to ACT and dress cool, then think they're big shit.
    I hate golf and everything that goes with it.

9. iloveboxcars

lines of cocaine are ok in my book.

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I have something called the fender rule. Basically the person with the most expensive fender (car) will move over. I kinda get a kick outta taking a lane from a nice beamer or benz. I did that to a guy in a nice Audi A6 and he decided to get all road rage on me. I was kinda in an interesting mood, so I thought I'd take the road rage aspect over the top. I hung outta the window and told him to pull the fuck over....this paired with a lot of crazy hand waving and crazy pissed off look in my eyes seemed to work. He backed several car lengths off my bumper and looked genuinely scared. Granted the guy was wearing a suit and looked like a pretty boy pansy. I still found it entertaining though.

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ maybe the Hulk hat would be better on your head.

It's not hard to come off as the scarry guy in situations like that,
    but do it too often and you will find the one pansy in a suit who'll
    wrap a tire iron around you head.

[​IMG]

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

believe me...I know that. its amazing it hasn't happened yet. I've started to chill out quite a bit, so I probably won't end up getting shot. at least not for road rage. for some reason I just decided this guy had "I'm a pansy ass" tatooed on his forehead. although if someone does come at me with a tire iron...I'm prepared.

13. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

People who think money will get them what ever they want/People who brag about spending money(like it takes talent)

Realizing you dont have a marker or paint when you come across a dope spot.

When someone deliberately tries to give you a hard time about something unreasonable

People that are oblivious to their bad driving: The other day I was driving my roommates car down a double lane road. I'm in the left lane and this fuckhead in a lexus just starts cutting over into my lane pushing me into the oncoming lane. Luckily there wasn't oncoming traffic for a while and I sped up proceeded to honk numerous times while everyone in the car just starts yelling at him and giving him the finger. We could've got fucked up if there was oncoming traffic, but apparently this idiot thought that he made no mistake and that I was the dumbass for trying to pass him on double solid lines, because the car is all raced out and what not. At the next stop light he is back in the right lane, proceeds to put his car in reverse and does a little burn out. This guy was just asking to get his ass beat, but unfortunately he took advantage of the right turn on red light rule and hauled ass out of there....pussy

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

there are multiple threads for this

15. ctRECK

ctRECK Junior Member

i hate nu metal assholes in my school who think they are hardcore and tuff, i hate when you use a skinny on ammerican accents without shakeing it for 3459873982456 hours and it skips like the piece of shit it is, and i hate more than anything else (even more than nu metal fags!) is fat girls in small clothes!! the worst thing ever!!