if you hate something, tell me about it.

nang'eds!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dislike: guys who wear turtleneck sweaters

guys who put excessive amounts of gel in their hair with frosted tips.

girls who are beautiful but act like bitches instead of regular human beings (snobs b/c they know they are pretty)

really high pitched white girl voices

people who talk realllllly slow when your just aching to get away from them (i.e. working retail)

taking a shower and getting any form of hair stuck on my damp skin afterwrds

machismo in any form

people treating animals unethically

when its winter and you have to walk against -40 degree 40mph wind chill factor

foodpushers ("Try it!! You'll like it!! Eat more!! Why aren't you eating?!!) esp. when you just ate a big plate of food

people act like they are soooo much better than you are b/c they have more $

the way sweaty balls smell

when you go in your bag to get your favorite marker/streak only to discover you forgot it at home or in another bag

old polish ladies cutting in front of you in the bus line

people who speed up when you try to get in their lane

going to work

I can think of alot more but this is it for now.

i hate...

Hummer's driving around in the suburbs and in the city especially with some soccer mom at the wheel.

I hate lines, almost ALL lines. I hate long waits. I'll go way out of my way just to avoid traffic.

I hate pretty bitches who have no hardships in life so they have to complain over the dumbest little things.

I hate people especially teenagers that go way out of their way to ACT and dress cool, then think they're big shit.

I hate golf and everything that goes with it.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

when people try to speed up when i try to get in thier lane i just start getting over anyway. they arent going to try to battle me. its kinda like chicken, only going the same way.

I have something called the fender rule. Basically the person with the most expensive fender (car) will move over. I kinda get a kick outta taking a lane from a nice beamer or benz. I did that to a guy in a nice Audi A6 and he decided to get all road rage on me. I was kinda in an interesting mood, so I thought I'd take the road rage aspect over the top. I hung outta the window and told him to pull the fuck over....this paired with a lot of crazy hand waving and crazy pissed off look in my eyes seemed to work. He backed several car lengths off my bumper and looked genuinely scared. Granted the guy was wearing a suit and looked like a pretty boy pansy. I still found it entertaining though.

believe me...I know that. its amazing it hasn't happened yet. I've started to chill out quite a bit, so I probably won't end up getting shot. at least not for road rage. for some reason I just decided this guy had "I'm a pansy ass" tatooed on his forehead. although if someone does come at me with a tire iron...I'm prepared.

People who think money will get them what ever they want/People who brag about spending money(like it takes talent)

Realizing you dont have a marker or paint when you come across a dope spot.

When someone deliberately tries to give you a hard time about something unreasonable

People that are oblivious to their bad driving: The other day I was driving my roommates car down a double lane road. I'm in the left lane and this fuckhead in a lexus just starts cutting over into my lane pushing me into the oncoming lane. Luckily there wasn't oncoming traffic for a while and I sped up proceeded to honk numerous times while everyone in the car just starts yelling at him and giving him the finger. We could've got fucked up if there was oncoming traffic, but apparently this idiot thought that he made no mistake and that I was the dumbass for trying to pass him on double solid lines, because the car is all raced out and what not. At the next stop light he is back in the right lane, proceeds to put his car in reverse and does a little burn out. This guy was just asking to get his ass beat, but unfortunately he took advantage of the right turn on red light rule and hauled ass out of there....pussy

i hate nu metal assholes in my school who think they are hardcore and tuff, i hate when you use a skinny on ammerican accents without shakeing it for 3459873982456 hours and it skips like the piece of shit it is, and i hate more than anything else (even more than nu metal fags!) is fat girls in small clothes!! the worst thing ever!!

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I dislike driving in snow, or when the road is iced over (but you can't see it) and you slide

that shit makes my heart pound crazy.

mMm black ice. my friend got into a nasty car accident with a car from the opposite direction a couple months ago up in maine.

i hate

not having a job for over three months

my gay cuntface ex boss for giving me shitty references

not having a job x 400000

my girlfriend never calling when she says she will

my girlfriend being late all the fucking time

not having a motorcycle

that band the darkness. god, i hate that band.

little 50-cent lookalikes in the street always screwing up their faces as if they have anything to moan about

most hip hop

the ridiculously unbalanced amount of wealth the first world has compared to the third world yet ppl still manage to complain

thats about it. besides that what a wonderful world

damn straight about that last one. When I went to Belize, I couldn't believe how people lived, esp. the Mayans, in thatched roof huts! Yet they were the nicest, friendliest people i've met. Sleeping in hammocks, pigs and chickens running around everywhere, cooking on homemade stoves...it was wild. When I came back here Ihad complete culture shock from spending a week in the wilderness with so much green and warmth, to driving in the concrete, cold, bland city. Maybe thats why we have so much to complain about...our lives are too filled with shit that make it complicated. Yet we are brought up this way so it must be hard to leave it.

Ok, sorry...yes, when people not calling when they say they will. If your not going to call, then don't say you will! Inconsideratness in any form.