if you had to be ductaped to someone for 24 hours...

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have no idea how bored i truely am:

http://images.imatchup.com/photos/156/776102_5152003173016_1.jpg'>

yeah, we have obvious reasons. im saying, who would you wish to spend an entire day with, well i guess taped up. heh. who have you always wanted to know? dead or alive....hmmm...i shulda thought out the title a little more, im not really trying to be taped up to a dead guy for a day...whatever.

Originally posted by dELiSs

• your mom ! ooh diss.
  • orlando bloom.
  • etc.
  • %percent.

now must you really ask why? percent is fucking hot.

seriously though...my mom used to be hot...if i stumbled across her at some pub and i didnt know she was my mom (my mom 10 years ago that is)...ooooh, id prolly be getting some stank on the hang low, if youknowhatimsayin....:D

EW. are you the same person that made the "would you fuck your parents thread" or whatever a while back.. yeah my mom use to be hot and my freind thought she was a "cutie". That shit. .. I'll kill him. but ...don't think I'd want to hit it. Sorry that's just weird.

My hubby.

Have you seen that commercial where some guy takes his girl to rome and he shouts out that he loves this woman? And he hands her a ring and she’s repeating “I love this man. I love him I love him I love him…” that’s how I feel right now. he did something so sweet, it's unbelieveable.

Plus, he’s the only person that I can stand without killing.

Orrrrrrrrrrr, my sister. She’s the other person I can stand without killing. She and I would have a grand time. she makes me laugh a shit load and we wouldn’t stop talking. because we always talk about nonsense but thats because we understand eachother.

thats funny

all the dudes just picked their favorite hottie

of course, my man and i could stand to be taped together for 24 hours..

that would be interesting..

but hmmmmm

it might be more enriching to be duct taped to the Dalai Lama for 24 hours..

or that dude eho wrote TIKHAL and PIKHAL..

Dr. something or other

who invented ecstasy

i bet he could teach me a thing or two...

and the last idea..

http://apartment42.com/images/indy10de.jpg'>

Guest imported_El Mamerro

No, !@#$%, you're confusing games here. Those people you mentioned are the ones people pick to have DINNER with.

I'd be duct-taped to bobobi11.

Archived