if you had superpowers

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eleven17

holy shit...fuck id be a vampire no doubt...perfect for a writer...feed on cops fly to the train yard...i mean if anyone tryed bustin you jus eatem:D

Guest NoamChomsky

"If you pull a piece out on the lane,i will take it from you and shove it up your ass till it goes click/Jesus!/Youre damn right man no one fucks with the Jesus."Natalie,the offer still stands...

Guest NoamChomsky

Hes a pervert Dude,No I mean it hes a registered sex offender,he had to go door to door to tell everyone in his neighborhood...You can guess what happens from there/He fixes the cable?..What else was in your car?My briefcase/What was in the briefcase?Papers,business papers/What do you do?Im unemployed.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Hes a pervert Dude,No I mean it hes a registered sex offender,he had to go door to door to tell everyone in his neighborhood...You can guess what happens from there/He fixes the cable?..What else was in your car?My briefcase/What was in the briefcase?Papers,business papers/What do you do?Im unemployed.

shit man, what movie is this from??

big lebowski...you cant stop the brothers.

and oh yeah...why would you want anything but invisibilty? You could screw hot girls and they wouldn't know what was going on, you could steal anything anytime, watch the hot girls before you get down, do anything for free, and freak people out. Honestly, if i was ever to become invisible, painting would be the last thing on my mind.

1. have different colors of paint come out of each one of my fingers

2.stop time

3.be able to disappear

4.fly

5. have boobs on my face and shit out of my mouth.........;)

i think being able to stop time would be the best. I would probably stop time a second before entering a home dopot.. and just take all the paint..my god that would be nice.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'd like the power to eat live babies without having to face any kind of moral and legal issues. Beer,

El Mamerro

the abillity to stop time becuase

-you see a fine chick on the street, freeze time, go up and "have some fun with her"

- cheat at school

-go painting in daylight, just freeze time

-freeze time in the morning so you can get moe sleep

awww that would be a good life

Originally posted by suburbian bum

If I had super powers i would marry deliss.

god dammit i was just about to say that....i would use my super powers to magically attract deliss to me, i would then use new super powers to read her mind adn what she wants, so i could get it for her...i would also use my super powers to give deliss super powers

Ive always wanted a remote that controled everything around me. I could rewind the good times, fast forward the boring days, hit the pause button when i wanted to do stuff i shouldnt, and if igot too drunk as to where i got the spinnies, i could adjust the tracking.

Archived