If You Get Much Music...

40ozProfit

If you get Much Music on cable you might wanna check out some thing they're having on the 604 Vancouver Hip Hop Festival. I guess it's on Sunday...some show called Going Coastal. They just had a 5 minute thing on the "lost art of graff..." with Virus droppin some knowledge...whutever...it might be cool

speaking of good stuff...TURK 182 was on HBO today...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

wait...its lost? who the hell lost it? shit skipper, we need to put some damn posters up so if anyone spots it we can get that shit back!

Why does everyone have to diss canadians? Shit.... I prolly have a better position to judge because Ive lived in BOTH Canada and the USA.... and you know what I think? Canada has better graffiti (My word, check it, it has alot more unique style n shit, I noticed the US was alot the same) and the people are way nicer n shit..... and they dont all think they're the shit! Americans (no disrespect to Americans, I bet yall make ill graff pieces), but many of 'em are very fuckin arrogant.....

Anyways.... fact is, you hate on Canadians for no fuckin reason! You prolly aint never met one..... so please, don't judge a book by its cover.... Canadians are more than just great tasting, kick in the jaw beer..... You just need to open your hearts to a Canadian to see, that he is like all of us..... with the right love and affection, Canadians can become great people........

Well tell them you support them...... tell them you are there for them, and that you feel the discrimination they deal with everyday from non-canadians. Remember, there is no NUCK in CANada....... please..... donate to your local "Save a Canadian" foundation, and we will send you a picture of a canadian who for just $1 a day, can live the "American Dream"...... hurry, there is a Canadian waiting for your call. In return, we will send you a picture of the Canadian you sponsor, and we will keep you updated. Please, act swiftly.... everyday Canadians are being talked about by the mouths of arrogant Americans..... we cant allow this abuse to go on...... please call us at:

1-800-2-SAVE-CA

Thank you, and please remember that

http://smpotato.com/Canadian%20spoken%20here.GIF'>

It's all good friend. You harbor us when we feel that we have something better to do that fight another country. You help us get drunk and look good at the tender age of 18. You have whale-free oceans and native american-free fields. BUT, you do make us pay to get out of your land :mad: .

Originally posted by EL MASKO

It's all good friend. You harbor us when we feel that we have something better to do that fight another country. You help us get drunk and look good at the tender age of 18. You have whale-free oceans and native american-free fields. BUT, you do make us pay to get out of your land :mad: .

the last part is going way over my head here man. im just confused. seems you were getting a little touchy before, and im assuming everything is cool. im down for a game of hockey anytime.

Back to the topic of the show. I saw it yesterday. It was good but only focused on the graffiti side of the expo for about 5 minutes. They talked to virus and acrow for a little bit, and it showed stage, hesk, mentos and some other people painting but not for long. The rest of the show was basically interviews with Sunspot Jonz, J live, PSC, Abstract Rude, etc...

ha ha...after all that I missed the show...It sounds like they showed most of that during the preview...I just like how Virus said that "somehow graff got mixed up in all this hip-hop stuff..." and thats why they were outside on the back wall while everyone else was inside...

whutever

Archived