Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

If you dont post you cant write!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by GrImeY, Feb 22, 2002.

1. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

I never knew that the more posts you had on this website meant the better the writer you were. Internet fame is the name of the game now. I better post a million replys so people will jock me.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

word dude... i am sooo much better than you...

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

and now i'm even better...

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Im way better than both of you two toys. :king:;)

I think most people realize that the more posts you have dont mean shit. If anything I need to get out more.

5. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i think everyone on this board pretty much needs to get out and up more.i know i sure as hell do.

6. MOE FUNK

MOE FUNK New Jack

I registered at the same time 'blood as ink' and 'grimey', but I suck cause i'm still a rookie:D

7. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"I never knew that the more posts you had on this website meant the better the writer you were. Internet fame is the name of the game now. I better post a million replys so people will jock me."

this isnt a law its a stupid assumption on people part, and if they paid attention they would see that most of the serious writers barely break of 1000...for you to bring attention to it is just as retarded....no offense...but the whole internet thing has got its ugly side....posts dont represent anything and if youre not aware of that, i dont know what to tell you...if post counts were representative of skills i would unfortunately be a 3...okay maybe 4....

r

8. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

it means this to morons so why sweat?

9. dedcop

dedcop Junior Member

damn im still a toy. i still got 999 post to go to be a true writer. sniff sniff. :( :( :(

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah thats not true , but ppl take you more seriously if you have a good number of posts , ........i need to get out more

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

what an ingenious thread...

12. vynlone

vynlone Member

stupid subjects

I only post when I have something constructive to say...not suck to say some shit like "WHO YOUR FAVOURITE WRITER" or "EURO TRAIN SUCKS DOOOOOODE"....
    Fucking hilarious that the amount of posts is not hidden as it just shows how much time some people spend on the net doing nothing.................

13. SEone

SEone Member

I never posted shit...not sure how to?

14. metallix

metallix Elite Member

HAHA
    ASERINE U REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE TOPIC ALMOST

15. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

haha imagine if ASSer put thais kind of energy and enthusiasm into actually goin out bombin-------------we'd be callin him king ASSer.