if you dont got endz, then you wont be gettin no skinz

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Raw fish

big L, rest in peace

I cant see the flicks...

i cant see the flicks either..So fuck it this ones for big L. when i was 12 i went to hell for snuffing jesus......... I'am waving guns at nuns.................................................................................................................. i realize every time i get mad.. something bad happens.... Rip. deadly combination. 2 pac, big L

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by jessica

i cant see the flicks either..So fuck it this ones for big L. when i was 12 i went to hell for snuffing jesus......... I'am waving guns at nuns.................................................................................................................. i realize every time i get mad.. something bad happens.... Rip. deadly combination. 2 pac, big L

you would be classified as a wack dun. hhaha im just playin witcha...TUPAC LIVES SUCKAS!

Guest LethalDosage

Re: hey flucker

Originally posted by el nervo

when you coming to saint louis . hope you bring some better throw-ups

Speak for yourself...

LD

Guest cheesecurd

aura

thanks for the hookup, I'm illeterate. split's been consistantly beyond me for like 5 years. so big guy learn how to post and then teach me son. ps. take jacs I'm sick of him.

Archived