If you could write a letter to yourself

OMG Im Naked

So you get to write a letter to yourself 5 years ago...What do you write.

Me:

Dear OMG I'm naked,

Keep trying hard in school, it may seem like your going nowhere right now but eventually that feeling of accomplishment will come through.

I know travelling overseas is all you want to do right now, but trust me finish your diploma first.

When painting cleans, be very careful, sounds you will hear are not "nothing", and SHOULD be worried about.

Have more fun, dont stress about little things and learn to get over your fear of rejection. Wishing you all the best for 2005.

-OIN-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear casek:

12oz isn't as cool as you thought it was at first. don't get addicted to it, you'll eventually regret it. that girl you're so in love with is eventually going to sleep with 90% of your male friends and maybe some female friends. get rid of her now and it will hurt less.

grow your own, 40$ a sack is ridiculous for regs.

give up smoking while you can, and find something else to do other than hang out with backstabbers.

p.s.- i borrowed your car. be back in 5 years.

Guest willy.wonka

tips on how to make a million

tips on all the girls that i have seen through the past 5

tips on who to beat ass before they even know what they're getting thier asses beat for..fuckin cockblockin haters

i would prepare myself.

dearest hungoverseas,

don't start smoking cigarettes.

get better grades.

that girl that you're so into is going to date guys 6 years older than you, give it up.

stop fearing rejection and up your game-spitting ten fold.

when you smoke that hash, and take that mystery pill, drink a lot of water or your gonna pass out in front of a bunch of people and embarrass yourself.

-yourself.

Dear Mr 181,

This is yourself talking to you. You should not be afriad to do whatever you want right now, That girl that your so craving, stop craving her, in about a 2 years she's going to start going out with you only to dump you for her exboyfriend, that was born on the same day as you, as she so humourously put it. Paint, Paint Paint, Painting will be your only friend for the following years to come. If you find any money on the street, dotn give it up, it's their fault they lost it, not yours. Dont fear rejection, you think of yourself as being lowly but in reality just as everyone will tell you in the future, your a cut above the rest. Dont go to art school after highschool, go get a buisness degree, it will come in handy.

that's all.

p.s. Dont masterbate before you go to school, in about a year, you will get caught. with just a sock on.

Dear leader,

When you meet Jessica, RUN. Well. Don't run. But the 3rd time she goes to Florida and tells you the "news" don't try to fix the relationship.

Paint more. You are under 18, you will get a slap on the wrist.

Go to school and actually go instead of showing up for 2 weeks and then sleeping in the rest of the semester. Just because you graduated early from high school doesn't mean you can be a fucking slacker now, you jackass.

Killing yourself isn;t worth it, stop thinking about it.

Dear Cambo....

Don't listen to him, graffiti is wack and so is that mysterious 12oz site. That girl is a hoe so don't waste your time, focus on the other one whose also a bit of a hoe but a bit more engaging intellectually and hopefully you won't still be thinking about trying to get her 3 years after you meet her.

Um...give up weed NOW, not in 3 years.

Work at school.

Get Ritalin NOW.

Don't try and nick that CD.

Don't wait in that posh road before trying to paint that train.

Don't do that yard in the middle of the day.

Love, me.

---------------------------------------------------

Jeez if i'd had this letter my life would be so much better.

Maybe not the 12oz and graffiti bit but the rest anyways.

I wouldn't send a letter to myself 5 years in the past...I turned out okay from the work of those years...I fear I would screw up today..

Hermdog,

Keep doing your thing man...don't let anyone stress you out. Enjoy every fr8 you find.

Sincerely,

Yourself in 05...

PS.. take off of work for the 2001 Super Bowl..watch it at Mom or Dad's house

oh, mr 181,

i almost forgot, forget about jennifer, she's gonna cause you a bunch of distress and heartache and a few people will hate you for it. Listen to what everyone says, and the red flags she puts up. listen to them you idiot. Forget jamie, that's gonna end in a big clothes hanger thing you dont want to deal with, and she's pretty dirty man, like, her house smells bad, so dont even think of going there, you'll have nightmares about that. when your in that car with that chick, just bang her and get her out, dont conversate, that will be a waste of time and you will go late to work the next day, when your gonna do paulina just do her and leave, but listen very carefully, dont forget yoru glasses, by the sake of god just tie them to your pocket or something, dont forget your glasses. Dont ever talk to that laura chick, yea the redhead one, that's a bunch of shit right there, here's a few more names you should be wary of, danielle, Katy, trish, sophia, that's about it. Dont let that mexican chick laura get away, she's a dime peice and not like the rest.

Paint more, and dont just think local brother, you'll come to find out that's worthless. Paint everywhere and with everyone.

p.s. wear condoms.

Listen to your friends problems and cries for help.

Stay away from women that have been treated badly their entire lives.

(Especially ex J-Dubs, you'll know when you meet her.)

Revenge is childish and ignorant, but when necessary COVER YOUR FACE!

Sleep with everyone, but don't get close to those that don't matter.

Start working out, that I'm in college and I drink a lot look isn't doing anything for you.

Stop eating meat, sell your car, move to the city, and go to a better school.

Wear sunscreen.