If you could see a picture of any 12 oz member

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

Well, I've met a bunch, but i guess i'm curious as to the transcenders i haven't seen. Beside them, the elusive Devilush, and boogiehands.

Mune--->Angry tattooed guy with a love for anything with cheese. Slicked back hair... kinda like the fonz.

Kema--->Odd normal guy with one hell of a sense of humor. Great hair-do's.

Joker--->Hanging on for dear life to his youth. Quiet and shy. Wallflower with dark intentions. Average in every way.

Ouija--->Short and knows it. In the end he will run shit... but doesn't know it yet. Quite violent hair.

Poesia--->Even I don't know what this guy looks like.

Persue--->Tall, slim... an asian lady killer. Bassist for Whiskey Star, a glam rock from San Diego. Hide your daughters.

Anna--->Millitant "chick". Sexy without trying. Will bitch slap you and make you think she hit you with a brick.

Eddie--->Silly. Quiet. Tall and quiet normal. Then again, I've only net him once.

She--->Never met him in person.

Transcenders from the point of view of one...

Re: ...interesting

Originally posted by Devilush

i'd like to see him as well....and dr. frink would be interesting to see.

and I would have to say devilush would be quite interesting to see.....oh yes...

and I also think seeking would be strange to see as he kind of rules on high....hahah

guyvin! Frink, reaffirming the love for the 12oz gals

Originally posted by Joker

Kema--->Odd normal guy with one hell of a sense of humor. Great hair-do's.

Joker--->Wallflower with dark intentions.

kema, sense of humor, and great should never be placed in the same sentence. haha.

good description of yourself...

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I got a pic of MAKROS' new love interest,

just dont tell him I have this, he'll KILL ME!

http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000020932/1000020932_123200174047PM0.6698419.jpg'>

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! Oh my god, I have tears coming down my face...I'm laughing so much.

***<Seinfeld voice> I'll have to go with seeing a picture of beardo. I mean, does he have a beard or doesn't he. What's the deal with that?***

speaking of all this meeting people.....

I was on AOL and someone I didn't know IMed me...

they say "hi, guess who..." I'm like....hmmm, maybe this is my lucky day

"Devilush?" I ask....

"Who the fuck is named devilush...."..."Its (insert annyoying girl you avoid here)"

guess frink is gonna have to wait another day...

...aka such a big fucking nerd

frink i swear to god your a loser...and i will smash your skull in...or shoot you with my glock 36 that i hold sideways to look gangsta...get ready for it.

i'd be interested to see what seeking looks like i s'pose, im betting hes a fucking ugly emo fuck...haha. as well as the two fuckups frink and zack morris. i met metallix (i know youll read this...) and he is a nerd. hes seriously such a nerd...and i robbed him for his lunch money. fuck you metallix...im gonna rob your bitch ass again.

i know you all lie awake in bed wondering what I look like, lets end the mystery:

http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/durden06.jpg'>

the ladies love me.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

frink i swear to god your a loser...and i will smash your skull in...or shoot you with my glock 36 that i hold sideways to look gangsta...get ready for it.

jesus.....i talk to you every night and somehow we still end the night with FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU TOO, I"M GONNA THROW LIMP FECAL MATTER AT YOU, FUCK YOU DIE SLUT....

anways, on another note, yes I am a nerd....I think i am just waiting for....

i don't even know. "Hey chief, mind if I hold my gun sideways? It just looks so cool?" haha.

I would like to see what makros looks like too....

but once again, we all know who is top on my list....

don't forget mr. tyler, I know crackheads that shoot liquid feces above 7 feet....and then invite me to rape people. I also eat babies. Back the fuck off.

Tyler, you're a pussy...you couldn't even answer the fucking Simpsons trivia after all your hype.

yep thats me. none of you are ready for my fucking skills. haha.

frink, i swear all you ever im me about is your delusional fantasies of having 3somes with secret and devilush...you need a new hobby. between you talking about getting it in the ass with dildos and your lame ass fecal matter jokes and zack morris's fantasies of pissing in sarah michelle gellars butthole...i dunno fuck the both of you.

http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/fc_pic90.jpg'>

"i hate you frink."

alright...I may think Devilush sounds amazingly sexy, like everything I ever wanted in a girl came spilling out on a 12oz forum..BUT, I am not weird, (just a little) I don't talk of 3somes, (a lot), I don't talk about peeing in peoples butts, cause that is your friend not mine, and I am actually perfectly sane, reasonable, and mature....

however, I do slip up every once in a while and talk of beating you senseless with limp fecal matter (using rubber gloves, and not my fecal matter.) I wish we could have a 12oz forum....it would probably ruin all my weird visions of people, but it would be cool.

oh, and I can't help that homeless men that I know, (with fecal matter spewing out of their nikes) want me to rape people....maybe they just need someone to talk to....or.....rape with. Anyways, thats enough.

I would like to see all of you, and show you I am not as weird as mr. durden...

even though I wish I looked like brad pitt, because as heterosexual as I am, I am crazily jealous....

haha

-frinky

oh and by the way, incase innocent posters are going "what the fuck is this guy who thinks he is a cartoon character talking about".... whenever tyler and I talk we seem to just act crazy, like we have to say something more gross and vulgar than what they just said, or we just talk randomly....thats the break down of frinks weirdness

Archived