Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

If you could see a picture of any 12 oz member

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FROSTY, Dec 3, 2001.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

If you could see a picture of any 12 oz member who would it be.

I think it would be quite interesting to see that nutty makro kid.
    he is like the phantom of 12oz.

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

...interesting

i'd like to see him as well....and dr. frink would be interesting to see.

3. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

I would much rather meet people from this board in person. I'm looking forward to meeting all the Stonecutters, but other than them, I don't really know.

4. TRUE

TRUE Member

Yeah makro would be interesting,
    As would the majestic Cracked Ass...
    although you'd probably have a better chance of seeing a one legged cat burry a fuckin' turd on frozen pond.

5. BIG T

BIG T Member

screw seeing any of you all--- i want to se the fuckin 1 legged cat:D :D :D

6. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

7. TRUE

TRUE Member

Oh SNAP I got got an exclusive flick of makro!
    Keep this on the d/l homies...

[​IMG]

8. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

makro is 17 feet tall and weighs less than an ounce.

plus he breathes fire and flies around on his jetpack. he's really a superhero.

geez guys...get off the jock.

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Well, I've met a bunch, but i guess i'm curious as to the transcenders i haven't seen. Beside them, the elusive Devilush, and boogiehands.

10. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Mune--->Angry tattooed guy with a love for anything with cheese. Slicked back hair... kinda like the fonz.
    Kema--->Odd normal guy with one hell of a sense of humor. Great hair-do's.
    Joker--->Hanging on for dear life to his youth. Quiet and shy. Wallflower with dark intentions. Average in every way.
    Ouija--->Short and knows it. In the end he will run shit... but doesn't know it yet. Quite violent hair.
    Poesia--->Even I don't know what this guy looks like.
    Persue--->Tall, slim... an asian lady killer. Bassist for Whiskey Star, a glam rock from San Diego. Hide your daughters.
    Anna--->Millitant "chick". Sexy without trying. Will bitch slap you and make you think she hit you with a brick.
    Eddie--->Silly. Quiet. Tall and quiet normal. Then again, I've only net him once.
    She--->Never met him in person.

Transcenders from the point of view of one...

11. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

Re: ...interesting

and I would have to say devilush would be quite interesting to see.....oh yes...
    and I also think seeking would be strange to see as he kind of rules on high....hahah

guyvin! Frink, reaffirming the love for the 12oz gals

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

kema, sense of humor, and great should never be placed in the same sentence. haha.

good description of yourself...

13. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

i wouldnt get along with most in person so it wouldnt be good either way...eh but i know several on here as it is so yeah...uhm...gibberish.

14. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

15. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

I got a pic of MAKROS' new love interest,
    just dont tell him I have this, he'll KILL ME!
    [​IMG]