If you could live anywhere.....

Guest PAYROLL

Guest PAYROLL

...where would it be??

For myself, there are five that I would consider: Boston, San Francisco, Paris, London, Nice. I've heard that Switzerland is nice, too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by PAYROLL

^^^quite gay (i knew someone was gonna say that when i posted this thread)

thats cause you are a stupid fucking 14 yearold loser who needs to get a life and FUCK OFF cause no on likes you

oh yeah and id live anywhere where you are so i could beat you senseless daily.

fucking queer

come mierda

i lived/stayed in bergundy france for a bit. the french really do hate you.

if i hadn't had a french friend there already i would have been bored out of my mind.

i want to live in boulder colorado but it costs too much $$.

changing it up! if i could manage to save the loot, or something anyway, i'd cop a nice boat and cruise the left coast till i got board. then shore it up and move to the east. i'm sure it would beat greyhound or amtrak, and i've been in a state of constant wander for three years and don't plan on stopping now. maybe someday i'll meet a mexican mamasita that can cook pollo enchiladas con chile verde, then i'll settle down where ever the fuck she wants me to. ramble ramble.......

-the shocker:love2: :mexican:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by YinzerXpress

toronto is dope

i hear that!

but after seeing the latest batch of DPC flicks....

I'd have to say Hawaii too!

I was in waikiki beach last year, and just loved it!

hmmm.....i dont much care for the burbs im in now. then again, i couldnt stand the constant shit of manhattan. i think i'd like to live in one of the nicer more upscale areas of brooklyn and have a nice large studio apartment with space for a darkroom and studio. hell yeah. and a bunch of hassleblads.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i'd like to still live in the bay area...more so across the bay in sf.the east bay gets old quick.paris seems really interesting...france in general.italy too.and seattle...i like cold weather.

Archived