if you could kill any pro athlete.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

who would it be?ive got a couple.....

john rocker-ignorant fuck

ray lewis-murderer

alex rodriguez-no one deserves to get paid as much as him

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

its an important thread if you want to kill pro athletes. but to stop the flow of pro athletes we must eliminate players in their freshmen year of college. only one or two would slip through from high school so its all good.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by SPLINTER

its an important thread if you want to kill pro athletes. but to stop the flow of pro athletes we must eliminate players in their freshmen year of college. only one or two would slip through from high school so its all good.

thats more like it

Originally posted by Pistol

Fuck you mang. I'll protect Kobe so he can help bring more trophies to Los Angeles.

I SUPPOSE THIS WARRANTS A RESPONSE. I ACTUALLY LOVED THE LAKERS AT ONE POINT. I GUESS MY PROBLEM WITH KOBE IS THAT HE'S A FAGGOT AND HE STICKS HIS TOUNGE OUT WHEN DUNKING TO MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF "CROTCH PERSPIRATION" IN THE AIR. OVERALL I LOVE THE LAKER FANS (ESPECIALLY THEIR RIOT ABILITIES) AND THE OTHER HARD-WORKING PLAYERS ON THE TEAM.

Guest chicken bone

Allen Iverson, so I could steal his identity, sport cornrows, and drive a Bentley filled to the brim with a sick posse of tatoo laced thug dunnies, all the while blasting Ludacris & Noriega.

Obviously en route to the Playboy Mansion, so we can take turns getting our shit pushed in by Hugh Hefner.

Bitch.

Archived