If you could be anywhere at the moment - pt. II

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on the Isle of Curacao with my pops.

he's already set up an ex-ballet dancing model for me to meet. :love2:

So I'd be out windsurfing all day then back to the beach for

margaritas with my new girlie. ahhh... the fuck am I doing here?

my day would consist of developing of photos, racking and purchasing of paint, window shopping, 4 hrs of basketball at a universty gym, then painting a chill spot late at night whilst smoking hash and erb.

really doe, that is what i'm doing today, and it is a- okay for once.

if i could be anywhere right now i'd like to be smoking a cigar at an elitest club hob knobbing with powerful business men in their late 40's building invaluable contacts that will last me for the rest of my life. I think im going to join one of these clubs.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I think im going to join one of these clubs.

They have those private clubs so they dont have to put up with the rest of us being around.

If I can be anywhere at this moment…..

I would be at the beach right now with my hubby. It’s so beautiful outside. And at the beach, I bet you it is perfect weather of 70 degrees. We’d sit close to the shore so that we can feel the speckles of the ocean on our faces and on our arms. We’d throw down two towels to lay on. I’d be wearing my bikini top with shorts and my sunglasses. We’d lay down and seep in the sun. I’d be lying on my chest while my feet dug into the sand, digging for the cooler part of it. Then we’d walk towards the golden gate bridge where we’d climb over the huge rocks to get to the perfect spot where we can touch and look at sea anemones.

Trilagy Tatto having Mark tattoo my side. or Ancoridge(SP?) Alaska. i here its nice up there and its not 100 fucking degrees. i need to get far away from all the bullshit for like a week and just do nothing

some where were its warm, along the coast line riding my bike

with girls alllllll walking along the coast

with 5 of my best mates just riding bike's