if you cant beat 'em...

silvertongue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Asickeronius

Hey jail it's not a good idea to paint too heavy handed and drip blue all over the ground directly in front of your pieces and then flick it with blue rocks in front of it.

it was 26 degrees and i had a fucked up cap. the paint was drizzling down the can, not the freight. so sue me if i didint move the rocks.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Hey jail it's not a good idea to paint too heavy handed and drip blue all over the ground directly in front of your pieces and then flick it with blue rocks in front of it.

hahaahha.

not to mention theres another Jail out there on the rails.............

Originally posted by overneath

i really hate it when people post their own pieces amongst other stuff they caught, especially when they suck shit.

psssst! i did it to disguise the bad quality!

and i dont really care if there is another jail riding the rails because i have had the name jail for about a year and dont feel like changing. does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? :o

Originally posted by silvertongue

psssst! i did it to disguise the bad quality!

and i dont really care if there is another jail riding the rails because i have had the name jail for about a year and dont feel like changing. does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? :o

"Does it matter in the grand scheme of things". Yeah, he's been using that name for over 10 years and you've been using it for one. You figure it out.

Originally posted by silvertongue

i have. and it doesnt matter. i dont think anyone will confuse us and just in case ill throw in a 503.

Oh I can guarantee you there isn't going to be any confusion. LOL. Because the only time I'm going to see you up is here posting your own pics. Like my brother down south says "Never heard of ya".

Archived