If you can see the pictures either...

Guest 1000+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by another loser

how the hell was that dropping anyones name?

"JOCE CALLED YOU YET"? hello...joce...is the name you're dropping.

what is your friend going to say back? "no, joce did not call me yet."

to which you may reply "oh, maybe he'll call soon then, bummer."

what a fruitful exchange of...NOTHING.

it's not even like you know the dude, you may have met him [wow] but you don't KNOW the dude. you're just saying that shit for namesake. for the sake of saying his name publicly, as to announce that joce may call someone you have direct contact with. [WOW].

i wouldn't be busting your chops so hard if you weren't so openly stupid with the way you handle your heros. get off the teets, man.

this isn't a popularity contest.

this isn't a real writer's bench.

Originally posted by and now you choke

"JOCE CALLED YOU YET"? hello...joce...is the name you're dropping.

what is your friend going to say back? "no, joce did not call me yet."

to which you may reply "oh, maybe he'll call soon then, bummer."

what a fruitful exchange of...NOTHING.

it's not even like you know the dude, you may have met him [wow] but you don't KNOW the dude. you're just saying that shit for namesake. for the sake of saying his name publicly, as to announce that joce may call someone you have direct contact with. [WOW].

i wouldn't be busting your chops so hard if you weren't so openly stupid with the way you handle your heros. get off the teets, man.

this isn't a popularity contest.

this isn't a real writer's bench.

yes, this isnt a real writers bench, unfortunatley we are not in the 80s anymore when they had real benching spots for writers to meet up at, but for most kids this site is a writers bench just becus of the fact there is no where else for writers to look at flicks that they havent seen before and conversate about them, anyway i figured i would just put my 2 cents in...thats my opinion

Archived