If you called me from New Mexico...

Intangible

I have no idea who the hell called me from New Mexico...I didnt think I knew anyone that lived out there. So someone in my house awnsered and didnt even take down the number or name...I *69 that shit and got the number...called it and some guy awnsered...i was like who called me...the guy said "I dunno, I was at this girl becka's house and let some guy use my phone"...well shit...if you called me, hit me back sometime hahaha.

Now the point of this thread is for people to guess who called me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

it was makros that called you.. i gave out ur number to as many people as i possibly could.

sorry about that homie....:lick:

hahah I wouldnt mind talking to Makros.....it might be awkward but none the less interesting. But who else did you give it out to...I might have to kill you now.

Originally posted by Al Green

505 is all of new mexico

im guessing ragsoe.

theres only a few writers on the board who live there currently who are from there or lived there..

bobby didnt call you.

I was walking down central at like 3 in the morning and this random pay phone rang (New Mexico) I picked it up and said hello. It was Ragsoe.

hello

whos this

this is Rags, whos this

Oatser

oh, whats up man

nothing

what are you doing

just walking down the street

word

later man

peace

One of the weirder things that has ever happened to me in my life. True Story.

Archived