If you are growing pot in your house, do not call 911 and hang up

Poop Man Bob

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/...-home-headlines

Cops find 263 home-grown pot plants

By Gary Taylor | Sentinel Staff Writer

Posted February 27, 2003

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2003-02/6767052.jpg'>

[Note: why the fuck are they wearing masks? Are they ninja cops?]

OVIEDO -- Despite a 911 call from his residence, an Oviedo-area man insisted he did not have an emergency. But he did have a big problem after deputy sheriffs arrived.

Authorities found 263 marijuana plants growing inside his home.

Seminole County deputy sheriffs, responding early Wednesday to a 911 call that was abruptly disconnected, went to the source of the call -- a home at 2751 Kansas St., in the Black Hammock area north of Oviedo. The trip was routine for a 911 hang-up call, said sheriff's spokesman Steve Olson.But deputies said Robert P. Advent met them outside the house and began acting suspicious. Authorities asked to enter his home to make sure no one needed help, but he refused.

Other deputies arrived and walked around to the back of the house. There, they said theynoticed a door ajar and detected the strong odor of marijuana.

Deputies went inside, citing a need to check for anyone needing help, and found instead the marijuana and a sophisticated indoor-growing operation.

The City-County Investigative Bureau was called and obtained a search warrant.Officers seized 263 plants worth more than $400,000, plus a small amount of cocaine and several firearms.

The growing equipment included overhead lights and a drip-watering system, deputies said.

Advent is accused of cultivating marijuana and possessing marijuana, cocaine and drug paraphernalia. He was being held Wednesday night in the Seminole County Jail with bail set at $4,900.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha, oh, the memories. i had a simialr expierience at a friends house. these 2 were having a water fight and this idiot guy calls 911 and hangs up. about 20 minutes later cops show up and take a qucik peek around, see water all over, think there was a struggle, and we tell them it was all in good fun. so one cop is standing by this closet and the wall and closet are painted so they are kind of blended together but after about five minutes of giving a speech the one cop notices the closet and opens it up and finds the dead body!!! oh wait, they just found my friends glass collection w. about 10 pieces including one of the nicest pieces i have ever smoked, a 2.5 foot bubbler plus other nice glass he had collected over his years. so they took it all, plus about a half of dank. my friend only got a parephanelia (sp?) ticket though. man did we get drunk after that. so to nail home the point of this thread, don't call 911 and hang up!!!

yeah i just saw the footage on local news here, fucking hilarious, the sherrifs knew something was up cause he got all jittery and dodgy, and they "smelled" it then they showed his house he converted a lot of the rooms including the electric setup (wires and all) to grow.

dumbass.

haha thats shitty..

yeah people are stupid i was with this chick and we went to her house and the cops are there outside of the house.. and they are questioning us.. what happened was that her pussy roommate had called the cops cause his gf's ex bf was a stalker and had been like harrassing them and banging on the windows and shit while we were gone so they called the cops but refused to opent he door to them.. i dont know why so when we went in the cops were trying to get in and the girls waslike "hold on " and the cops were cool they were just like "we dont care about your fucking bongs just trying to make sure everyone is okay" the cops ended up seeing all kinds of pipes and bongs behind the couches sticking out and shit haha. Dumbass at least if you call the cops.. you could at least hide the shit first .

Archived