if we had a 12oz jam where would we hold it??

The Taco bell Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you all can come by, dont think my apartment building would be the best place for a bonfire but fuckit we dont need the living room carpet anyway..only if u bring the twister board tho

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

big bully seeking..

taco bell..were going to have it at your house..huge bonfire duuude!!! Beeerrs all around...girls getting oiled down...hot and wild games of twister...

.................you dont think your mom will be pissed do you?

hey, i'm not gonna kick anymore bums in the ass this time. nor get in anymore arguments with hookers. or spill my beer in the burger king. or almost fall off a bar stool with dusty at a strip club. shit, or even let freddy drink the last of the hennessey... that's right! you prolly didn't think i'd remember that!!!

and shit... you guys should make this fucker in jersey this year.. sheeshh.. montreal in anything but the summer means TOO MUCH FUCKING SNOW!!

Originally posted by fr8oholic:

hey, i'm not gonna kick anymore bums in the ass this time. nor get in anymore arguments with hookers. or spill my beer in the burger king. or almost fall off a bar stool with dusty at a strip club. shit, or even let freddy drink the last of the hennessey... that's right! you prolly didn't think i'd remember that!!!

yeahhh jersey...but i doubt that would happen

and shit... you guys should make this fucker in jersey this year.. sheeshh.. montreal in anything but the summer means TOO MUCH FUCKING SNOW!!

yeahhh jersey...but i doubt that would happen

[This message has been edited by The Taco bell Bomber (edited 09-15-2001).]

all right... I'll tip the hat... I'm sorry some of you don't know, but the plan is to start in Prague, Euro-pass to Italia and NW Europe, then back thru Germany and a days rest in Prague again, then Eastern Europe for chill spots and mail-order brides!

the 12oz. Prophet 12 day massacre...

------------------

2 Can Sam

we should just make plans to all go to the next big official jam in the states and take over like a fucking plague.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Archived