IF U SHOP AT xxxxxxxxxx.COM

MurderSluts

ORDER WHATEVER YOU WANT FOR YOUR BACK TO SCHOOL, OR EVERYDAY NEEDS AND WHEN YOU GO TO CHECK-OUT TYPE IN "LOJENN" IN THE PROMOTIONS BOX AND YOU GET A SPECIAL 10%DISCOUNT AND A CHANCE TO WIN MORE DISCOUNTS IN THE FUTURE AT xxxxxxxx.COM! THIS DISCOUNT CAN BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE ACCUMULATED TOO!! SO HEY! WHY NOT!

JUST VISIT HTTP://WWW.xxxxxx.COM AND AT CHECKOUT TYPE IN "xxxxxx" IN THE PROMOTIONS BOX AND YOURE ALL SET.

FOR THOSE OF YOU UNFAMILIAR WITH xxxxxxxx IT IS AN ONLINE RETAILER FOR URBAN FASHIONABLE YOUTHS. SOME BRANDS YOU WILL FIND THERE ARE TRIPLE 5 SOUL, PENGUIN, PARCEL, PUMA, ETC. VERY HIP INDEED. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! GET SHOPPIN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: i puke on your weak ass thread

Originally posted by !@#$%

advertising isn't for 12oz.

thanks though, for letting me know you're an idiot.

im glad i can show you im a fucking idiot you tard. just shut the fuck up. the post says "if u shop at xxxxxxxxxx" not "hey all you bitches and assholes out there look at something that doesnt interest you" so get over yourself and fuck off

I ordered from them before, it was the only place I could find a pair of plain wide-ankle blue jeans. They double charged me on my order but fixed that quickly. Afterwards they proceeded to spam my university e-mail relentlessly until I changed it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by MurderSluts

the post says "if u shop at xxxxxxxxx" not "hey all you bitches and assholes out there look at something that doesnt interest you"

This is true,. What's also true is that the rules say clearly NO FUCKING ADVERTISING ON 12OZ, not "Hey go ahead and post up all your retarded fucking offers".

Technically, the mods should give you a warning, but I'd like to present a motion for immediate banishment for attiude alone.

Archived