Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if they would have accidentally erased the vocal tracks, the new metallica would be..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jul 11, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

good.

what happend james? get sober and realize you're a piss-poor song writer?

booooooooooo

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haven't heard it. however i'm listening to ride the lightning right now

3. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

ever since load came out metalica has just sucked

4. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

i dont like how hip they are trying to make it... put another electric chair on the cover and i would probably buy it.

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I had a ticket to the Summer Sanitarium concert, but I gave it away. It turns out there were sound problems and Lars was getting pissed. Fuck Lars!

6. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

i remember rocking out to metallica back in 86,and all i could think was this is the best metal band ive ever heard,of course i was only 10 at the time..and i still like the master of puppets album but this new garbage has got to go!!and in my opinion metallica sold out when they released the black album..true fans no what im talking about!some bands need to quit while they are ahead,what a shame..

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Exactly. Everything prior is the best heavy metal ever. Except for maybe Slayer.....

8. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

^^ fuck yah! you guys know your metal purdy good!

i have to say, old metalica is the shit! i have "kill them all" it fucking rocks.

and slayer kills too.

they should bring back speed metal! why did it die?:confused: it was sooo good.:king:

9. i7531p

i7531p Guest

I coulden't have said it better myself

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

Originally posted by Weapon X
    FUCK LARS!

heh

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

reccomend me some

12. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

kill em all: motorbreath.
    if you took the vocals away youd get korn and primus in a mediocre kind of way. have you noticed james repeats eeeeeevery fucking hook 20 times in each song....its so drawn out and annoying. but oh well, theyre rich, im not. fuck it... sad crew theme song time: seeeekiiiiiin.....seek and DESTROY!

13. TheBattousai

TheBattousai Banned

James also has the "AHH!" thing goin'...like in the memory remains..when hes like "The MEMORIE REMAINSSSSAH!"...

but yeah..Old metallic=Good
    New Metallica=BOOO!

Slayer=m// m// Killin' everything..

Master of the puppets and hes pulling the strings..

14. DripOfAWish

DripOfAWish Member

i've always said the same thing about the Red Hot Chili Peppers: excellent musicianship, annoying vocals. the chili peppers would be one of my favorite groups if they were all instrumental, or at leats got a new singer. remember how faith no more were suddenly way better when mike patton took over?

james' problem was he was singing incorrectly for so many years, he fucked up his voice, or he drank way too much. Its most likely a combination of both. There's a certain way you're supposed to project your voice while singing in order to not fuck up your throat. Alcohol also fucks up the throat muscles.

either way, the guys a fucking idiot. metallica already made their billions. They should just retire to vegas and do shows there and stop writing new music. They'll never top their first 4 albums.

15. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member