if they would have accidentally erased the vocal tracks, the new metallica would be..

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember rocking out to metallica back in 86,and all i could think was this is the best metal band ive ever heard,of course i was only 10 at the time..and i still like the master of puppets album but this new garbage has got to go!!and in my opinion metallica sold out when they released the black album..true fans no what im talking about!some bands need to quit while they are ahead,what a shame..

^^ fuck yah! you guys know your metal purdy good!

i have to say, old metalica is the shit! i have "kill them all" it fucking rocks.

and slayer kills too.

they should bring back speed metal! why did it die?:confused: it was sooo good.:king:

Guest i7531p
Originally posted by awkward eye

i remember rocking out to metallica back in 86,and all i could think was this is the best metal band ive ever heard,of course i was only 10 at the time..and i still like the master of puppets album but this new garbage has got to go!!and in my opinion metallica sold out when they released the black album..true fans no what im talking about!some bands need to quit while they are ahead,what a shame..

I coulden't have said it better myself

Originally posted by awkward eye

kill em all: motorbreath.

if you took the vocals away youd get korn and primus in a mediocre kind of way. have you noticed james repeats eeeeeevery fucking hook 20 times in each song....its so drawn out and annoying. but oh well, theyre rich, im not. fuck it... sad crew theme song time: seeeekiiiiiin.....seek and DESTROY!

i've always said the same thing about the Red Hot Chili Peppers: excellent musicianship, annoying vocals. the chili peppers would be one of my favorite groups if they were all instrumental, or at leats got a new singer. remember how faith no more were suddenly way better when mike patton took over?

james' problem was he was singing incorrectly for so many years, he fucked up his voice, or he drank way too much. Its most likely a combination of both. There's a certain way you're supposed to project your voice while singing in order to not fuck up your throat. Alcohol also fucks up the throat muscles.

either way, the guys a fucking idiot. metallica already made their billions. They should just retire to vegas and do shows there and stop writing new music. They'll never top their first 4 albums.

a few years ago a friend of mine asked me if i wanted to see the chili peppers, i said nope, because i hated them....after some nagging and a free ticket i decided to go. after i saw them i completely changed my opinion of them, they were fuckin awsome, very good musicians...a very lively show as well...i see where youre coming from on the lyricists part though...kinda gets on my nerves...that is the end of my story.

I haven't heard it, so I can't weigh in on whether or not it could be good. But, I have heard a hook for one of the songs on my local radio station, and it sounds like some of the worst shit in the world. Sounds like "Saaaataaan around my neck", and then some little voice comes in and says something unintelligible that gives it that rap-rock feel. Makes me cringe.

Guest mikro137

actually they have sucked since they fired dave mustane...

regardless , i liked metallica until they put out load , whic i believe was after the split from elektra... god bless corprate music.

Originally posted by ARCEL

reccomend me some

ok..... all metalica befor 88, slayer, morbid angel, motorhead,

childeren of bodom(more black metal) yattering(more death metal) nile

(speed/death) vader, centurian, solar dawn, murder squad, anasarca,

thorazine, cryptopsy(grind/death) deeds of flesh(death/speed) dying fetus(death/grind) mortician(gore/grind) pig destroyer(grind/death) mastodon(speed/hardcore) skinles(speed/death) opeth(black/speed)

thats all for now i will have more soon.:king:

disregard that.

Listen to S.O.D or M.O.D, Crab society north, the cylces, malevolent creation.

I never understood why people were always on the metallica are the metal gods tip when slayer easily demolishes alcoholica. Well old slayer does.

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

oh my god, children of bodom? thats the funniest name for a band

kid your dumb......

but thats cuz you dont know the story behind the name....

ill tell now.....lake bodom (boe-dom) is in sweeden or some place like that. its famous for the teenage massacar that tookplace in the 60's. a groupe of teens (2 guys, 2 girls) went camping on lake bodom, but the second night they were there some phyco with a big knife riped open the tent and slaughtered all but one. the survivor (a boy of 18) in the morning wandered back to town covered in his friends blood and screamed his tale........the culprit was never caught, and the servivor spent a bit of time in a phyk ward...now he is a buisnes man!

and thats how this sweedish based black-metal band got its name.:king:

more stories to come!

sounds like jayson.

almost like the begining of that Mortician song.

something about a house in texas kids got lost, chairs of bone, covered in blood, one survivor, went mental stopped talking, house dissapeared. blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Glik0

sounds like jayson.

almost like the begining of that Mortician song.

something about a house in texas kids got lost, chairs of bone, covered in blood, one survivor, went mental stopped talking, house dissapeared. blah blah blah.

first of all, mortician rocks... second that mortician intro is the ending of "texas chainsaw massicar"

good movie! my friends just got the chainsaw dismemberment T-shirts! I WANT ONE SOO BAD!!!

Guest imported_Europe

Fuck all yall.

Metallica is still the greatest ever. I just saw them rock their home away from home, Roskilde Festival like madmen, one of the best concert Ive ever seen.

Hate them all you want, theyll stay on top, kings among men.

Lars Ulrich for fucking ever

http://www.rockphoto.dk/artists/metallica/images/prevs/34ta0463.jpg'>

thoughts...kirk started writing lyrics on this song so that didnt help the pile of shit already...bob rock should stick to the producers chair and not try to put his music in there..now lars..lars is probably the single greatest person to watch...in my head this is what he is saying in his head "god damn im the shit" "look at me drum hell yea" if u really want to see an exapmle of what i am saying watch him during that whole metallica truibute thing on mtv...they key portion is during avril lavignes piece of crap she called "fuel" when they cut to shots of lars he is drumming along and i know in his head he is saying" god damn i make the coolest shit ever" "man everyone wishes they were me" yadda yadda yadda...metallica got bad when james hetfield tried to sing and not stick to the formula of good music..we all know bands should change to bad they went the wrong way..

Guest BROWNer

http://www.rockphoto.dk/artists/metallica/images/prevs/34ta0463.jpg'>

..i kinda really want to punch that face. sorry europe.

on a sidenote, james hetfield has some pretty ill

'filler lyrics'..you know the ones, when an actual

word won't suffice, but some type of vocal tonesz

are needed for effect..enter sandman has a really

good one. it actually starts out as the word 'whoa'

and..yea....pretty choice shit if you're a aficianado

of filler lyrics like moi.